🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's miscalculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd very much like to see Trump's tax records. That's been a tradition of US politics for a while now and Trump has made a lot of claims about his income and giving. He needs to back those up or else it appears he's lying just like he's lied about many other issues.
Where the concern about Hillary's health? They say she's fine when quite obviously she isn't. Trump says he's rich and is doing a pretty good job of looking the part. How many jet liners, sky scrapers, golf courses do you own?
None, but I also don't go around claiming to be a billionaire having declared bankruptcy multiple times. I also don't go around claiming to give money to veteran's groups and failing to do so until called out by the Press. I also don't go around asking other wealth friends for donations to my charity, which I can then pass off as donations out of my pocket like some kind of sleazy money laundering scheme.

So let's see it. This measure of transparency has been in place since Nixon. I'd like to see it.

As for Hillary's health? She had pneumonia and we have a medical history letter from her doctor. That's pretty much the par for that level of transparency on health for candidates. So I'm fine there.

Trump bit the hand that fed him from a political infant into a towering candidate.

Of course the press will now savage him to the end.

The press is only following the plan. Nothing new here.
Your head is hurting again. Take your meds. There is no plan. Trump tried to pull a fast one using the press as a screen, and the press have jumped him. They will continue jumping up and down on him. The deplorables will start screaming louder and doing stupider things, and real America will wake up to the danger of the Alt Right, the far right crazies, and Trump.

Nobody cares about the birth certificate, that's over.

The press cares to the bone that Trump tried to use them and won't answer "why."

Well he didn't try he pulled it off and got away clean. Not like the press corps are comprised of super brilliant scholars and shit. I mean you can't expect to much out of a bunch of infosluts from generation cupcake. Done deal. Ain't seen the news yet, but I'm guessing birthed shit is not getting much play with the bomb g and stabbings. Got to give it to trump, he out foxed the fox's.

Personally I'd very much like to see Trump's tax records. That's been a tradition of US politics for a while now and Trump has made a lot of claims about his income and giving. He needs to back those up or else it appears he's lying just like he's lied about many other issues.

I would like to see who gave the Clinton foundation money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back