Trump's worst deal comes back to haunt him,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-3-7_10-4-39.png

Donald Trump’s Worst Deal

Why we need to see his tax returns. There is no off ramp or way to get to his building, I wonder if its empty inside.

Strange looking like a cigar in a mouth, I'll just say it, like a pe--s in a va--na.

I don't know enough about that law, but I would think that the business partner would have to be charged with or even convicted on corruption charges before anyone in the Trump organization gets charged.

His returns will be leaked, and nothing will happen to the person(s) responsible for it.

Corner stone of American justice is that you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Those who insist that President Trump show his tax returns obviously live in the ass back wards French system where the accused is guilty until he proves himself innocent.

If there was any tax crime committed by Trump, the IRS would know about it. Since there is no sounds from the IRS, let the cry babies prove that Trump is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, or shut the Hell up.

Trump has done just about everything in an unconventional way, which led him to the Presidency. The fact that he does not monkey what all other presidents did, show that he is a long awaited American original.

If you are not willing to display publicly about your taxes, give the president the same courtesy.

Corner stone of American justice is that you are innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Those who insist that President Trump show his tax returns obviously live in the ass back wards French system where the accused is guilty until he proves himself innocent.

If there was any tax crime committed by Trump, the IRS would know about it. Since there is no sounds from the IRS, let the cry babies prove that Trump is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, or shut the Hell up.

Trump has done just about everything in an unconventional way, which led him to the Presidency. The fact that he does not monkey what all other presidents did, show that he is a long awaited American original.

If you are not willing to display publicly about your taxes, give the president the same courtesy.

Phuck the President!

Phuck the President!

The boy is no longer president. But phuck him anyway.

Forum List

Back