Truth is the constitution was suspended long ago

You have already showed the ability to elect Fetterman,
Who ran against Dr. Oz. A Television grifter.......hahahahaha

But if you want to abdicate your voting rights over Oz's loss, no big loss for the country, quit voting. We're moving on to the next election. It's going to be the most important election evah, I tells ya!

I don't need to compare it to any other federal case. Comparisons are irrelevant. You should know that.
Everyone has a right to a speedy trial.
Typically that is waived by both sides.

Why are they being detained??
Because they have been charged with crimes under the federal criminal code.
Even those who have not yet seen the trial room?
Yes most county jails are full of people who have not gone to trial yet.

A nice summation.
CAN I MAKE BAIL IN A FEDERAL CASE?
Federal criminal cases differ from State charges in that there is no system of bail or bail bonds in federal cases. In your typical State offense you get arrested and then a judge sets an amount for your bond. You hire a bail bondsman or post bail, and you are free to go. There is no such system in federal cases. Instead there is a pre trial release program with it’s own rules and procedures.

IS THERE A WAY TO BE RELEASED FROM CUSTODY PRIOR TO THE TRIAL IN A FEDERAL CRIMINAL CASE?
Yes. Federal law permits the release of a suspect during the pretrial stages of a case. A federal judge can grant release on personal recognizance, conditional release, temporary detention, or detention prior to trial.

UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS WILL A FEDERAL JUDGE RELEASE A DEFENDANT PRIOR TO TRIAL?
A federal judge has discretion whether to grant or deny a request for release before trial. In order to deny a request for release before trial, the federal judge must find that personal recognizance will not reasonably assure the appearance of the defendant or personal recognizance will endanger the safety of any other person or the community. If a judge does determine that conditional release is the only option, then the only limitation placed on the judge is that the conditions of release are reasonably necessary.

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious.

This is a direct violation of constitutional rights and there's no arguing of the matter except from those who are willfully obtuse.
What Constitutional right? Cite a person and cite the charges against them and you will likely see why they don't have pre-release .

They have been charged. Please show how this is different then any other federal crime of similar level? If you cannot do the time don't do the crime.

Yea...thats not how it works.

What is happening now happens only when the police state takes over. Since when are people held in jail for 2 years without a trial?

You are using your assertion to then assume your assertion is a fact. it is not.
It is a fact, numskull.

Please cite the unconstitutional offense.
They violated the writ of habeas corpus, for one thing, NAZI.

Who ran against Dr. Oz. A Television grifter.......hahahahaha

But if you want to abdicate your voting rights over Oz's loss, no big loss for the country, quit voting. We're moving on to the next election. It's going to be the most important election evah, I tells ya!
Fetterman is a grifter, moron. We understand you want to change the subject to your hatred of the Constitution can't be discusses.

What is happening now happens only when the police state takes over. Since when are people held in jail for 2 years without a trial?
Lots of people don't go to trial for years, and if they can't get bail they stay at the local county jail. Thats local, not Federal, which is more hardcore.
It is a fact, numskull.
the correct spelling for that insult is numbskull, or alternatively numb skull.
They violated the writ of habeas corpus, for one thing, NAZI.
Please cite the instance where a writ of habeas corpus has been violated.

The January 6 terrorists are being afforded the exact same rights as every other inmate of that jail has been.

The horrible conditions of that jail have been known for a decade, and yet I didn't see any Republicans down there weeping their fake crocodile tears over it.

And I guaran-fucking-tee you they won't be after the January 6 terrorists are all gone.

Republicans have been resisting justice reform with all their might forever.

MTG's antics are theater for rubes like you.

Don't be such a sap.
The Democrat - DemNazi Party holds the Freedom Fighters of Jan 6 who were protesting peacefully after being let in by Pelosi's good squad as POWs of Democracy.

regiFetterman is a grifter, moron. We understand you want to change the subject to your hatred of the Constitution can't be discusses.
Are you projecting again? We all know. The Trumpybear done let the cat out of the bag. The Neo-GOP plans on suspending the Constitution ASAP to install their new Fascist Regime.

Are you projecting again? We all know. The Trumpybear done let the cat out of the bag. The Neo-GOP plans on suspending the Constitution ASAP to install their new Fascist Regime.
Your delusions are entertaining, if not plausible.

Forum List

Back