Tucker Carlson hits the nail on the head wrt Trump. The most respected and listened to journalist in America tells it how it is

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
The man’s videos gets hundreds of millions of views. Carlson is an American hero and it should be interesting to see what kind of interviews he does in the days going forward with regards to the political witchhunt against Mr. Trump.

I feel bad for left-wing voters. They’ve lost all credibility voting for candidates that support men going into women’s bathrooms, men getting naked in front of children at parades, Trans folks showing off their breasts on the White House lawn , warmongering, left wing racism and blm riots

Tucker Carlson is not a journalist, and he is only respected in the Orange Universe™.

He is a pundit, a propagandist. Both ends of the spectrum have them. They're a significant part of the problem, partially because people think they're journalists.

IMG_6113.jpeg

The man’s videos gets hundreds of millions of views. Carlson is an American hero and it should be interesting to see what kind of interviews he does in the days going forward with regards to the political witchhunt against Mr. Trump.

I feel bad for left-wing voters. They’ve lost all credibility voting for candidates that support men going into women’s bathrooms, men getting naked in front of children at parades, Trans folks showing off their breasts on the White House lawn , warmongering, left wing racism and blm riots

The moron left as just ensured a landslide win for Trump.
But, Josh Gibson is now the greatest hitter of all time so they have that.

Tucker is WHAT???

Don't forget gay sex on the floor of Congress.

Forum List

Back