Tucker Carlson overtakes Joe Rogan on Spotify, now the #1 podcast in America

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
This is yuge.

Remember when the Left kackled about his excommunication from FOX News?

As usual, they don't get the final guffaw.

Tucker now literally has the highest rated podcast in the nation.

For you ignorant Lefties out there, that's just a slightly larger audience than CNN.

Ever so slightly.

Poor Fox, they must be gluttons for punishment. Biggest toss away since the Indians sold Long Island for a necklace of beads. Whadda bunch of shitheels.

Hey I watch FOX.

They're the tip o' the spear in the culture war, and in prime time they no longer shy away from incredibly controversial topics.

Jessie Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Laura Ingraham.

All top notch.

But yeah, still doesn't mean they didn't fuck up big time on this.

I just don't think the talent had anything to do with it - it was Rupert Murdoch and Paul Ryan.

Hey I watch FOX. They're the tip o' the spear in the culture war, and in prime time they no longer shy away from incredibly controversial topics.
Jessie Waters, Greg Gutfeld, Laura Ingraham.

All light weights.

Get with it. You can do far better, for free. Real America's Voice.

Then there is Scripp's News, OAN News and Newsmax2. All free over the air.

All light weights.

Get with it. You can do far better, for free. Real America's Voice.

Then there is Scripp's News, OAN News and Newsmax2. All free over the air.

I look at tons of more subversive right wing media as well.

Mostly reading articles.

As for FOX I don't watch it on cable, but on YouTube.

And I've tried OANN and Newsmax - their on air personalities are just not as compelling.

But I'm hardly going to criticize anyone else for thinking otherwise.

We're on the same team.

And I've tried OANN and Newsmax - their on air personalities are just not as compelling.

Try RAV News I linked you to. Steve Bannon has a show there as does Charlie Kirk, Ted Nugent, and lots of others.

Scripp's News is really good as well.

Jesse Waters and Greg Gutfield come under the heading of entertainment for me. Nice stuff, but I need more. Only names on Fox see now that I like are Jeanine Pirro and Laura Ingraham.

Try RAV News I linked you to. Steve Bannon has a show there as does Charlie Kirk, Ted Nugent, and lots of others.

I watch Steven Bannon and Charlie Kirk on YouTube.

There are a million ways to get this stuff, and I read PJ Media, Townhall, Red State, The Blaze, Bizpac Review, Daily Caller, Info Wars, Gateway Pundit... I could go on and on.

No offense, but to think I'm ignorant about any other right leaning media just because I watch FOX News is a bit presumptuous.

Well you did tell me to "get with it", which strongly implies that.

Fox has really sunk from what it once was. That is all I meant. But if you are getting all those other sources, you are In Like Flint!

I quite pay TV back in 2016 I believe.

This is yuge.

Remember when the Left kackled about his excommunication from FOX News?

As usual, they don't get the final guffaw.

Tucker now literally has the highest rated podcast in the nation.

For you ignorant Lefties out there, that's just a slightly larger audience than CNN.

Ever so slightly.
Two conspiracy theory pushers?

wow!

I personally know no losers who tune into either.

IMG_8179.jpeg

Forum List

Back