Tucker Carlson shows why his peers on the left hate him.

It's obvious Tucker gets to them.... and that's all that really matters.

Just like they've been told to embrace "Let's go Brandon!" and maybe the bad people will stop. Yeah, no.

COCK ENVY.jpg

I think the reason they keep him at Fox is because if Joe Rogan got $100 million from Spotify, can you imagine what kind of deal Tucker could pull off ? Double that easily. And triple his audience.

At least under Disney and Rupert he's on somewhat of a leash. He's not going anti-vax or truther on them....but push a strong-willed individual hard enough and as the cliche goes-- careful what you wish for.

Just this side of Alex Jones.

But the rubes? To them he speaks Da Troof.
Tell me more about that Russia collusion BULL SHIT that all the other MSMs and beady eyed Schiff tried to feed us for 5 long years. Libs are the lying morons.

I think the reason they keep him at Fox is because if Joe Rogan got $100 million from Spotify, can you imagine what kind of deal Tucker could pull off ? Double that easily. And triple his audience.

At least under Disney and Rupert he's on somewhat of a leash. He's not going anti-vax or truther on them....but push a strong-willed individual hard enough and as the cliche goes-- careful what you wish for.
Fool, Disney did not buy Fox news they bought the Entertainment side.

What American city has been burned down? Why isn't this mass destruction of an entire city not in the news?
All of them

Name any major city that hasnt been on fire thanks to leftwing anarchists over the past year

What American city has been burned down? Why isn't this mass destruction of an entire city not in the news?

Why are you dishonestly downplaying what happened in order to excuse it? He never claimed entire cities were burned down, but you already knew that. The fact is many places were burned down in cities all over the country. In Minneapolis, the epicenter, a few city blocks were destroyed. The company I work for lost an office on Lake Street last summer. It got burned to the ground along with dozens of other businesses.

Oh, and by the way, most of the destruction took place in minority neighborhoods and affected minority business owners, you know, the very people they were allegedly trying to get justice for.

Forum List

Back