Tucker Carlson to reveal 'shocking' conversation between Michael Cohen and CNN host Chris Cuomo

These things are usually horseshit. If an actual journalist had some crazy shit to reveal it would be revealed immediately. Instead Tucker's like, "I got some crazy shit to reveal. Tune in at 7."

If Tucker is promoting it, you know it's going to be revealing. I have my guesses, but time will tell.

The fact he let his audience know beforehand is obviously for some objective. Giving those who have been recorded the entire weekend to wonder what they might have said. Or maybe they know already.

These things are usually horseshit. If an actual journalist had some crazy shit to reveal it would be revealed immediately. Instead Tucker's like, "I got some crazy shit to reveal. Tune in at 7."
I wonder if he wears that much makeup when he's in drag? Cuomo and Cohen that will be worth nothing they love their Democrats that act like Republicans in New York City..

If Tucker is promoting it, you know it's going to be revealing. I have my guesses, but time will tell.

The fact he let his audience know beforehand is obviously for some objective. Giving those who have been recorded the entire weekend to wonder what they might have said. Or maybe they know already.
This will go over a smoothly as Kenya's presidential run to promote an album.

Most folks probably don't remember, but here's a reminder of how the Cuomo family likes to campaign

DYrCh02VoAA8Azb

Forum List

Back