Michael Cohen Gets Destroyed During Cross Examination, Leaving Anderson Cooper Stunned

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
As I said a few months back, when Alvin Bragg calls Michael Cohen to testify, he will be suborning perjury.

And Cohen hasn't disappointed. Cohen has committed multiple acts of perjury in his testimony to date.

If Alvin Bragg has a drop of decency, he will, on his own Motion, ask the court to drop all charges against Trump. The pollution of the trial is complete with Michael Cohen's perjury.

It was another bad day for the case against Donald Trump after the former president’s legal team absolutely destroyed Michael Cohen. But don’t take my word for it. Trump’s lawyer, Todd Blanche, was so effective at boxing Cohen in on his lies that he left CNN’s Anderson Cooper absolutely stunned.

"But the last 20 minutes of court today right before the lunch break, it was incredible,” he admitted. "Elie Honig on my program last night had talked about, on a cross-examination, lawyers want to kind of put the witness in a — build a box around the witness and then slam it shut. That's what Todd Blanche did to Michael Cohen."

"I mean, the story that Todd Blanche just methodically went through, this sequence of events of this phone conversation that alleged — that Michael Cohen had testified to previously, that he had had this consequential phone conversation with Donald Trump, it was a 90-second phone conversation, I believe, was October 24 was the day it was testified to in — around 8:00 p.m. or so at night," he added.

Cooper explained how Blanche meticulously dismantled Cohen's previous testimony about a pivotal phone conversation with Trump. Blanche methodically scrutinized text message transcripts, revealing that harassing prank calls from a 14-year-old prompted Cohen's call to Trump, which was not solely about the Stormy Daniels affair.

This revelation, Cooper noted, undermines Cohen's credibility, as he had previously asserted that Trump approved the Stormy Daniels payment during that call. Cohen's narrative has shifted, casting doubt on his testimony implicating Trump in the affair.

"I think it's devastating,” Cooper added later. "I mean, for Michael Cohen's credibility on this, I mean, on this one particular topic."

He added, "Yes, I think, if I was a juror in this case, watching that, I would think this guy's making this up as he's going along or he's making this particular story up."

As I said a few months back, when Alvin Bragg calls Michael Cohen to testify, he will be suborning perjury.

And Cohen hasn't disappointed. Cohen has committed multiple acts of perjury in his testimony to date.

If Alvin Bragg has a drop of decency, he will, on his own Motion, ask the court to drop all charges against Trump. The pollution of the trial is complete with Michael Cohen's perjury.

It was another bad day for the case against Donald Trump after the former president’s legal team absolutely destroyed Michael Cohen. But don’t take my word for it. Trump’s lawyer, Todd Blanche, was so effective at boxing Cohen in on his lies that he left CNN’s Anderson Cooper absolutely stunned.

"But the last 20 minutes of court today right before the lunch break, it was incredible,” he admitted. "Elie Honig on my program last night had talked about, on a cross-examination, lawyers want to kind of put the witness in a — build a box around the witness and then slam it shut. That's what Todd Blanche did to Michael Cohen."

"I mean, the story that Todd Blanche just methodically went through, this sequence of events of this phone conversation that alleged — that Michael Cohen had testified to previously, that he had had this consequential phone conversation with Donald Trump, it was a 90-second phone conversation, I believe, was October 24 was the day it was testified to in — around 8:00 p.m. or so at night," he added.

Cooper explained how Blanche meticulously dismantled Cohen's previous testimony about a pivotal phone conversation with Trump. Blanche methodically scrutinized text message transcripts, revealing that harassing prank calls from a 14-year-old prompted Cohen's call to Trump, which was not solely about the Stormy Daniels affair.

This revelation, Cooper noted, undermines Cohen's credibility, as he had previously asserted that Trump approved the Stormy Daniels payment during that call. Cohen's narrative has shifted, casting doubt on his testimony implicating Trump in the affair.

"I think it's devastating,” Cooper added later. "I mean, for Michael Cohen's credibility on this, I mean, on this one particular topic."

He added, "Yes, I think, if I was a juror in this case, watching that, I would think this guy's making this up as he's going along or he's making this particular story up."

You could tell he was a conman. Probably a trust fund baby who was able to become a lawyer due to means not due to competence or character.

Would anyone be surprised if it turned out he had been skimming from Trump all these years?

The prosecution set Cohen up so he could commit perjury under oath. Strange case; awkward. Prosecution held back text messages from Cohen that Cohen sent.

Pitiful case that should have never been brought.
Can they really be this incompetent?

It is starting to seem as if they are either absolute idiots, or they only wanted a trial, and never hoped for a conviction.

Has Bragg no shame?

Has Merchan no shame?
Blanche also clarified with Cohen that at no time in past depositions or statements did Cohen ever say the Oct. 24 call was about Daniels. Cohen only made the claim after he rehearsed his testimony with Bragg’s team in the lead-up to his appearance on the stand, Blanche observed.

“Yes, that refreshed my memory,” Cohen said.

Holy shit - they coached him how to lie.

It should be a crime for the DA and the judge to waste tax payers dollars on a case like this. Even the feds turned this case down because there was no crime.
Seems like there is serious misconduct going on here that will be investigated.

We'll see how Merchan rules on the defendant's motion for Directed Verdict. No way should this go to the jury.
I would be shocked if Merchan suddenly decided to act like a real jurist and granted the pending defense motion for a trial order of dismissal.

Therefore, it’s relatively easy to predict that he will do what he shouldn’t do. He will allow this shameful farce of a “case” to go to the jury.

Because it’s a deep blue jury pool which was used to select the jury, it’s highly improbable that they will be objective when they analyze the evidence. No way should they convict. But Trump’s primary hope has never been reliant on an acquittal.

His hope is that calmer and less biased minds will review this case on the merits and on the actual law (not the version peddled by “judge” Merchan) and decide to reverse the conviction should there be one.

The persecution may be hoping for a hung jury in order to start the trial all over again.

You could tell he was a conman. Probably a trust fund baby who was able to become a lawyer due to means not due to competence or character.

Would anyone be surprised if it turned out he had been skimming from Trump all these years?
Trust fund baby? Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth thanks to Daddy. Couple that with the fact that he was born with larceny running thru his veins, we now have a corrupt lowlife conman on trial.

Anyone who thinks that Trump wasn't in on this plot & approved it is an imbecile.

Forum List

Back