Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

true, but like the flu shot it made the symptoms less severe if you did get COVID after the shot

Of course he did, he is a politician.

I am 100% against Govt mandates for the vaccine. I was very vocal about that on here.

just stupid CT shit. I do not play that game.

wrong as usual. I have been a runner since I was in the 6th grade. I will soon hit my 50 year mark as a runner. Not as quick or able to go long as I used to, but I still get out there 2 to 3 times a week and do it. I have been tracking my miles ran since middle school and have ran enough to cover have made it around the equator a bit more than 3 times.
Imagine that. You got COPD and you can run fine and dandy. Joe Biden got a deferment for asthma yet he played college football.

Forrest-Gump-large-1024x585.jpg

Well, that is about as definitive as it comes.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Just like masks MAY help stop the spread, and the shots MAY reduce the severity of COVID.

Imagine that. You got COPD and you can run fine and dandy.

The running has helped keep the COPD under control, I have all but stopped using my inhaler except during really bad times for pollen.

But it did slow me down and made marathons a lot harder when I still did such silly things.

Joe Biden got a deferment for asthma yet he played college football.

Asthma is an automatic disqualifier from military service. There is no waiver for it.

The running has helped keep the COPD under control, I have all but stopped using my inhaler except during really bad times for pollen.

But it did slow me down and made marathons a lot harder when I still did such silly things.

Asthma is an automatic disqualifier from military service. There is no waiver for it.
That is IMAGINARY asthma, just like IMAGINARY bone spurs. With the right connections and enough $$ you can buy your way out of just about anything.

That is IMAGINARY asthma, just like IMAGINARY bone spurs. With the right connections and enough $$ you can buy your way out of just about anything.

Very true.

nod your head and acknowledge Joe Biden is a dictator and mandated the injection
If the shots were mandated, then why are there so many that claim they never took the shot?

How did these people avoid 'the mandate'?

If the shots were mandated, then why are there so many that claim they never took the shot?

False cards, being lucky enough to be in a job that didn't mandate it.

I stopped after shot #2. At that point I am vaccinated. Meanwhile my College 25 year reunion almost refused me an overnight stay in the empty dorms because I was only at two shots.

This was in 2022.

I stopped after shot #2. At that point I am vaccinated. Meanwhile my College 25 year reunion almost refused me an overnight stay in the empty dorms because I was only at two shots.

This was in 2022.
yup counterfeit vaccination card.

Because the courts stopped the Biden Admin from doing it.

This was in 2022.
See Below. SO they "Almost refused you"
So in other words, you weren't denied.
yup counterfeit vaccination card.
Nope. Teachers (Some) got out of it, they just needed to ask for an exemption.
Now sure, you can probably find a teacher that was fired, but I'm sure there is more to that firing story.
I can't speak for every State, but In WA, all the teachers needed to do was apply for the exemption and they were good to go and those teachers kept their jobs and refused the jab.

Now sure, you can probably find a teacher that was fired, but I'm sure there is more to that firing story.
I can't speak for every State, but In WA, all the teachers needed to do was apply for the exemption and they were good to go and those teachers kept their jobs and refused the jab.
yup counterfeit vaccination card. I am 100% certain :itsok:

I had to stand there for half an hour because they wanted to deny me, but I fought back.

and what did they have to do if they did not get the shot? Did they have to get a weekly COVID test? Wear a mask all the time?

Forum List

Back