Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

Actually the Constitution through the general welfare clause has exactly that power.
Nope. The founders were very clear that the general welfare clause was NOT a general power to legislate, despite Hamilton's flip flop after the Constitution was signed. I know your claim is a sacred pillar of modern liberalism, but it's a core source of our current political dysfunction, and one of the biggest mistakes of the SC.

It was our choice. I got the shot at the recommendation of a medical professional whom I trust with my life. She spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure COVID ward. I have COPD, and while I have it well under control due to exercise she saw what COVID did to people with lung issues like Asthma or COPD.

I choose to get the vaccine and I am glad I did.

You people and your stupid fear mongering are meaningless to me.
The jab was not people’s choice for millions.

Toldja.

Difference between a conspiracy and reality?

6-18 months.

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.
They said the "unprecedented" figures "raised serious concerns" and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.”

When I was younger and lived in a civilized world, everyone would be scrambling to determine what was going on and why the virus appeared in the first place.

But alas.

An acquaintance, mid-40s, in hospice with a rare aggressive cancer they could hardly treat bc they rarely see it above age 4 or so. She was dx in mid-April. Imagine that. Dx mid-April and by late May you're told you're dying.

This is what used to happen decades and decades ago when they didn't have nearly the tech or treatments.

Anyway, in the choice between vaccine or no vaccines, I know I chose well.

How do you know most of those UK "excess deaths" aren't the result of the opioid epidemic?

In 2019, the UK had the highest rate per capita of opioid consumption globally. Prescriptions of opioids in primary care and the rates of opioid-related hospitalization in the UK have both increased contemporaneously. In England and Wales, deaths from opioids have increased nearly 5-fold in under three decades, from 8·4 per million of the population in 1993 to 39·7 per million of the population in 2020. There are calls for the UK Government to recognize the rise in opioid-related deaths as a public health crisis.

Just run a general search on , "How do they calculate Excess Deaths "
Your question is valid . But statisticians take care .
of points like that automatically .
Your question is like asking top class researchers if they use double blind controls in their work .

Or more bluntly , whether mathematically they know how to suck eggs .
Also see same general point for Correlation and levels of significance for drawing conclusions ..

Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the "unprecedented" rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the "unprecedented" rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.
They could be. But whether they are or not is utterly independent of partisan politics.

They could be. But whether they are or not is utterly independent of partisan politics.

They could, and you are correct. I just find it humorous how people latch on to reports that they think tell them what they want to year.

How quick would they be to dismiss a report about Trump that used terms like "could" and "suggested"?

They could, and you are correct. I just find it humorous how people latch on to reports that they think tell them what they want to year.

How quick would they be to dismiss a report about Trump that used terms like "could" and "suggested"

How did we get so stupid that we make scientific assessments based on party affiliation?

How did we get so stupid that we make scientific assessments based on party affiliation?

It is all part of the plan to divide the nation as much as possible to keep the duopoly in power.

Everything is based on party affiliation these days...where to eat, what to watch, where to vacation, sports viewing.

Dr. Boyle isn’t just anyone. He wrote the 1989 Biological Weapons/Antiterrorism Act and is currently a professor of international law at the University of Illinois.

Dr. Boyle isn’t just anyone. He wrote the 1989 Biological Weapons/Antiterrorism Act and is currently a professor of international law at the University of Illinois.
My doc early on said it was manmade. She was also prescribing ivermectin until politicians decided they knew how to treat patients better. She said not one of those who took required hospitalization.

Looks like they will be rolling out a new pandemic and new bio weapons to go with it. Do not comply.
Let me guess, now that 2000 mules has been withdrawn, and the creator apologizing, the next version will be 2000 shots?

Let me guess, now that 2000 mules has been withdrawn, and the creator apologizing, the next version will be 2000 shots?
People are dying from vaccine induced ailments. The numbers are more like 2 million not 2,000. mRNA changes the genetic code and turns the body defenses against themselves. They have successfully mutated people like they do with food.

Forum List

Back