Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

You dumbass. That is the age where Covid is actually a danger. The only thing it proves is that some governors murdered our seniors by sending Covid patients to nursing homes. Thanks.
As I said. Pick a country you trust, and i'll post the all-age data of vaccinated vs unvaccinated, and show you, just like every other country in the world, that the unvaccinated are dying at a much higher rate than the vaccinated.

So pick a country, that you don't dispute the data from.

You don’t read so good. Vaccine injury perhaps?

I read fine, you seem to have an issue though. I will type slower to see if it helps...

Why would anyone be ashamed of the choice they made?

As I said. Pick a country you trust, and i'll post the all-age data of vaccinated vs unvaccinated, and show you, just like every other country in the world, that the unvaccinated are dying at a much higher rate than the vaccinated.

So pick a country, that you don't dispute the data from.

Sure, and trust a statistic of agencies whose funding comes from those with a vested interest in the results. 🤦‍♂️

No. I am not. I am saying the vaccine is a bio weapon. That is why it was mandated.

but it is not mandated. Seems if "they" were so powerful to do all they did with COVID it would have been simple to make it actually mandated.

Sure, and trust a statistic of agencies whose funding comes from those with a vested interest in the results. 🤦‍♂️
You claim that every country, communist, capitalist, dictatorships, religious zealots, every form of government, or non-government, is part of some grand conspiracy? They are all funded by big pharma?

It's sad how dedicated you are to everything being a conspiracy.

The only reason many mandates were dropped was because of the supreme courts intervention

yes I know. But we are talking about people powerful enough to get the whole fucking world to take a bio weapon into their body freely. Getting SCOTUS to allow it should have been a breeze if they were really that powerful.

Forum List

Back