Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

That was an early expectation before the vaccine was created.
Not unlike they claimed that nuclear power would be "too cheap to meter".
So long term testing does really matter. Good to know. What else will be revealed.

You test subjects really should care.

Well, that is about as definitive as it comes.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.
The blood clots are real, the cardiac arrest is real, the increase in global deaths are real, the facts have confirmed several things, society is easily manipulated and we have a high percentage of sheep in the world.

No one in my immediate family took the vaccine and to date have been COVID free.

No one in our extended family or friends passed from COVID, we have several friends and acquaintances who tested positive, all recovered.

Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine were under used and it wasn’t a coincidence, keep believing the narrative and they will continue to control you

My comment was not directed to him. You really are brain damaged.

yes, I know it was not. But he is the one that compared the two things.

But he is in your tribe so you are not allowed to ever disagree with him.

As did the poster I responded too.

You really are a Karen.

The poster you responded to was replying to the comment made by W2020.

But again, I get it. You tribe member must stick together.

What makes you think he actually got the jab. Dude makes things up on the fly, but I do understand he took the gold medal in the 2023 COPD Olympic marathon.

It is fun when you show off your ignorance like this.

Here, educate yourself a little bit....https://lungfoundation.com.au/stories/russells-story/

This guy only has 30% lung capacity, and he he is running marathons faster than your fat ass could.

It is fun when you show off your ignorance like this.

Here, educate yourself a little bit....https://lungfoundation.com.au/stories/russells-story/

This guy only has 30% lung capacity, and he he is running marathons faster than your fat ass could.
Cool, but he obviously couldn’t beat you. Cuz damn, you’re better than Superman. Cuz your super rich as well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back