Covid vaccines may have helped fuel rise in excess deaths

yes I know. But we are talking about people powerful enough to get the whole fucking world to take a bio weapon into their body freely. Getting SCOTUS to allow it should have been a breeze if they were really that powerful.
Allowing it would violate the Constitution they are supposed to defend. Try thinking, it does not hurt.

Allowing it would violate the Constitution they are supposed to defend. Try thinking, it does not hurt.

We are talking about a group so powerful they got the entire world to go along with their scheme, even countries that hate each other. How hard would it have been to knock off a justice or two to make sure they got the ruling the wanted?

yes I know. But we are talking about people powerful enough to get the whole fucking world to take a bio weapon into their body freely. Getting SCOTUS to allow it should have been a breeze if they were really that powerful.
Are you 12?

I got a polio vaccine over 6 decades ago.

I’ve been free from worry about catching polio ever since.
That's only because you live in a polio desert.

Of the 3 strains of wild poliovirus (type 1, type 2 and type 3), wild poliovirus type 2 was eradicated in 1999 and wild poliovirus type 3 was eradicated in 2020. As at 2022, endemic wild poliovirus type 1 remains in two countries: Pakistan and Afghanistan.

In Pakistan poliovirus has been identified in the past year.

Travelers to Pakistan are at increased risk of exposure to poliovirus.

Vaccine recommendations: Adults traveling to Pakistan who received a complete polio vaccination series as children may receive a single lifetime booster dose of inactivated polio vaccine; travelers who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated should receive a complete polio vaccination series before travel.

Actually the mandate was a misuse of the word. Vaccines have never been and will never be "mandated".

They will not strap people down to a table, and inject something into them, like a death row execution.

Toldja.

Difference between a conspiracy and reality?

6-18 months.

“Covid vaccines could be partly to blame for the rise in excess deaths since the pandemic, scientists have suggested.

Researchers from The Netherlands analysed data from 47 Western countries and discovered there had been more than three million excess deaths since 2020, with the trend continuing despite the rollout of vaccines and containment measures.
They said the "unprecedented" figures "raised serious concerns" and called on governments to fully investigate the underlying causes, including possible vaccine harms.”

When I was younger and lived in a civilized world, everyone would be scrambling to determine what was going on and why the virus appeared in the first place.

But alas.

The article says “the article provides more questions than answers”
”more study is needed”
me Thinks another conspiracy theory, good for at least a 20 year run.

”more study is needed”
Most conspiracies become true. This is one of them. It is just a matter of time and untold damage has already been done.

Of the 3 strains of wild poliovirus (type 1, type 2 and type 3), wild poliovirus type 2 was eradicated in 1999 and wild poliovirus type 3 was eradicated in 2020. As at 2022, endemic wild poliovirus type 1 remains in two countries: Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Vaccine recommendations: Adults traveling to Pakistan who received a complete polio vaccination series as children may receive a single lifetime booster dose of inactivated polio vaccine; travelers who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated should receive a complete polio vaccination series before travel.
OK, so for 5 decades I was never concerned about catching polio while it was still around.

BTW - thanks to Brandon’s open borders, polio is back in the US.

You seriously comparing this to the polio vaccine? 🤦‍♂️

”more study is needed”
Like why did they lie about if you take the shot you couldn’t catch or pass on the virus?

It’s why we do long term testing before we release it to the general public.

Like why did they lie about if you take the shot you couldn’t catch or pass on the virus?

It’s why we do long term testing before we release it to the general public.
That was an early expectation before the vaccine was created.
Not unlike they claimed that nuclear power would be "too cheap to meter".

Forum List

Back