Tulsi Speaks for Most of Us On This Issue

She is FAR LEFT on every domestic issue, and you know it.

You idiots want to make HER the topic of this thread. What she said ON THE ISSUE OF THE RUSSIAN INVASION is the topic of this thread, but sticking to the TOPIC exposes Biden for the lightweight he is, so you waste your time targeting the messenger
She IS the topic of this thread, asshat!! :auiqs.jpg:
But, I'll concede...you can have her. She's of no use to us.

Most Americans don’t support Russian appeasement.
Most Americans don't support poking the Russian bear by a senile old man. There is NOTHING about appeasement in that video. It explains how Biden CAUSED yet another mess the could develop into WWIII because the world sees a weak and ineffective old man as the leader of the West.

You put him there, you own him.

BTW, thanks for the $3.60 gas in my area

Most Americans don't support poking the Russian bear by a senile old man. There is NOTHING about appeasement in that video. It explains how Biden CAUSED yet another mess the could develop into WWIII because the world sees a weak and ineffective old man as the leader of the West.

You put him there, you own him.

BTW, thanks for the $3.60 gas in my area
We aren’t poking Russia, we are standing up for human rights we used to see as universal.

Putin is threatened by a leader who he can’t manipulate. This isn’t a sign of Biden’s weakness. It’s a sign of Putin’s.

We aren’t poking Russia, we are standing up for human rights we used to see as universal.

Putin is threatened by a leader who he can’t manipulate. This isn’t a sign of Biden’s weakness. It’s a sign of Putin’s.
You would understand if China and Russia formed an alliance and started encouraging a willing Mexico to place their troops and tanks on the US/Mexico border. We would consider that provocative too

You would understand if China and Russia formed an alliance and started encouraging a willing Mexico to place their troops and tanks on the US/Mexico border. We would consider that provocative too
You’re buying Putin’s narrative. It’s a bullshit narrative. Try to be less of a useful idiot.

If our country were an authoritarian autocracy and Mexico was joining an alliance with democratic countries who defend freedom and human right, I’d support that.

This isn’t about Russia defending itself from military invasion. We aren’t putting military forces “on the border” of Russia anywhere. This is about Putin defending himself from the possibility of a democratic uprising in his own country. This is all about saving Putin. Not Russia.

Putin is screwed.

His professional soldiers can't defeat a bunch of middle aged fat guys with hunting rifles.

Yes, in this country. People are TELLING us what to do. What is more authoritarian than that and mandates to try to enforce it?
Our country is run by democratically elected representatives who are governed by the rules of law.

You’re a loser who doesn’t understand what makes this country amazing.

Forum List

Back