Turkey's Erdogan offers condolences for 1915 killings of Armenians

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Finally he gets it that he should apologize to the Armenians for what the Turks did. They have waited so long.

BY JONNY HOGG

ANKARA Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12pm EDT

(Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan offered on Wednesday what the government said were unprecedented condolences to the grandchildren of Armenians killed in World War One by Ottoman soldiers.

In a statement issued on the eve of the 99th anniversary of the deeply contested deaths, Erdogan unexpectedly described the events of 1915 as "inhumane", using more conciliatory language than has often been the case for Turkish leaders.

Continue reading at:

Turkey's Erdogan offers condolences for 1915 killings of Armenians | Reuters

Finally he gets it that he should apologize to the Armenians for what the Turks did. They have waited so long.

BY JONNY HOGG

ANKARA Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:12pm EDT

(Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan offered on Wednesday what the government said were unprecedented condolences to the grandchildren of Armenians killed in World War One by Ottoman soldiers.

In a statement issued on the eve of the 99th anniversary of the deeply contested deaths, Erdogan unexpectedly described the events of 1915 as "inhumane", using more conciliatory language than has often been the case for Turkish leaders.

Continue reading at:

Turkey's Erdogan offers condolences for 1915 killings of Armenians | Reuters
Eh. But at least it's a start.

I wonder in what year the Israeli juden will apologize to the Palestinian people for the murders committed by the zionist IDF goons?? .. :cool:

I wonder in what year the Israeli juden will apologize to the Palestinian people for the murders committed by the zionist IDF goons?? .. :cool:
When Palestinian animals apologize for killing all those innocent Israeli kids, and for celebrating and dancing on 9-11.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0]Muslims Celebrating 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

The year the Palestinians apologize to the Israelis for denying Israel has the Right to Exist and for the Arabs who have initiated every single War which will be never :D

The year the Palestinians apologize to the Israelis for denying Israel has the Right to Exist and for the Arabs who have initiated every single War which will be never :D

I wonder if the Sunni Musulman ever concerns himself with the millions and millions of innocent people who have been murdered in the name of Islam. Probably not because the Musulman would rather be a troll on this forum and disrupt it than to give us any news of what his brethren are doing in the Muslim Middle East, especially when it comes to murdering. After all this is the Middle East forum, but the Musulman gets his jollies being a troll. The blood running of the Copts, the Assyrians, the Chaldeans, etc. and even the Shia means nothing to the Sunni Musulman.

Forum List

Back