TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The rats are starting to eat each other. That always happens when a conspiracy begins to unravel. This should get real interesting in the next few months.

TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax - DCWhispers.com

There needs to be just a bit of reading between the lines here but make no mistake, what James Clapper is doing here is sending out a warning flare that if he’s going down there will be a lot of others he intends to take with him—including a certain former President of the United States. (Really pay attention to how much he emphasizes Obama’s personal involvement in the process from beginning to end.)

This is a Deep State operative clearly rattled by what may soon be coming his way…

Barr needs to start the subpoena wheels turning. My guess is that the sissie former community activist former president will give up the entire treasonous network to stay out of jail.

I knew this clear back in 2016. The entire Russia Hoax was nothing more than a ruse, and a distraction for Obama and Clinton to try to cover up all of their crimes and destroy as much evidence as they could while keeping The Trump Administration's hands tied.

Will Obama be impeached and prosecuted?

Since he is now a civilian and so is Clinton, Obama could actually go to jail.

Yes, you can still impeach a president after he has left office.

The rats are starting to eat each other. That always happens when a conspiracy begins to unravel. This should get real interesting in the next few months.

TURNING ON THEIR OWN: James Clapper Tells CNN It Was Obama Who Ordered Trump-Russia Hoax - DCWhispers.com

There needs to be just a bit of reading between the lines here but make no mistake, what James Clapper is doing here is sending out a warning flare that if he’s going down there will be a lot of others he intends to take with him—including a certain former President of the United States. (Really pay attention to how much he emphasizes Obama’s personal involvement in the process from beginning to end.)

This is a Deep State operative clearly rattled by what may soon be coming his way…
That Little Bitch is going to get prosecuted, and now he is going to sing, sing, sing.

Clinton said, "If Trump gets elected, we are all going to hang together."

They will Hang.....

I don't know if that stupid fucking Clapper is smart enough to know what Obama, Hillary, Lynch, Comey and the rest of the traitors were up to. But I'll bet that cocksucker Brennan is up to his neck in this and was Obama's pusher to get out classified information.

Anyway, they all need to be perp walked. And I think by the time Graham, Horowitz and Huber get deep enough there's going to be a lot of song birds. Maybe even Clapper.

I knew this clear back in 2016. The entire Russia Hoax was nothing more than a ruse, and a distraction for Obama and Clinton to try to cover up all of their crimes and destroy as much evidence as they could while keeping The Trump Administration's hands tied.

What gave you that idea?

I don't think impeachment is necessary after a President leaves office. It can go straight to criminal prosecution.

I don't think impeachment is necessary after a President leaves office. It can go straight to criminal prosecution.

Oh it's necessary. Impeachment should be part of Obama Bin Lying's presidential legacy.

Impeach 44!

What gave you that idea?

Although no one has been impeached after leaving office, one cabinet secretary was still tried by the Senate even though he had resigned following his impeachment. Since impeachment is the only process by which a person can be barred from holding office in the future, it's conceivably possible that Congress could pursue impeachment if they felt this was a necessary punishment. If this ever happened, the courts might have to decide whether it was legal.

https://www.quora.com/USA-Can-a-President-be-impeached-after-leaving-office

Oh it's necessary. Impeachment should be part of Obama Bin Lying's presidential legacy.

Impeach 44!

Ah, you are talking about emotional satisfaction. I was talking about legal necessities. All impeachment does legally is move a member of the Executive Branch along the road to removal so that person can face criminal charges if warranted. If a member of the Executive is NOT in office, it can go straight to criminal prosecution.

BTW, Obama is already barred from serving in the Executive Branch again because he served his two full terms.

Clapper was talking about President Obama's order into the Russian interference, which Mueller's investigation confirmed. Clapper retracted nothing and has no regrets on what he published.

Impeach 44!

Ah, you are talking about emotional satisfaction. I was talking about legal necessities. All impeachment does legally is move a member of the Executive Branch along the road to removal so that person can face criminal charges if warranted. If a member of the Executive is NOT in office, it can go straight to criminal prosecution.

The Law is not emotional. I am talking about barring him from ever holding office again, and Impeachment is the only way to do that.

Impeach 44!

The Law is not emotional. I am talking about barring him from ever holding office again, and Impeachment is the only way to do that.

Or being in prison.

Forum List

Back