Twitter Strikes Again

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018

We laud a criminal with an open arrest warrant and an alleged rapist a “hero” and ban a law abiding citizen from talking about it. Just not right. What a terrible company, Twitter is. Just awful. Dorsey should be ashamed of himself.

Blue Lives Matter!

I sure do miss the days when free speech was a liberal value.

It still is. The people at Twitter aren't liberals, they are fascists.
Yes, this is certainly true as a matter of actual accuracy in political labels, but those CALLING themselves liberal are falling in line by way of support.

Perhaps I should have said that it is a liberal value now supported only by non-leftists.

“The day Jacob Blake got arrested, one of his alleged victims who had filed a restraining order against him called the police on him. The victim told the officers that she had known Blake for 8 years, and that he forces himself on her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

She informed the officers that Blake had arrived to the house early in the morning without her consent, and had proceeded to violate her. This incident resulted in the officers going after Blake, and subsequently attempting to arrest him before he resisted.“

We laud a criminal with an open arrest warrant and an alleged rapist a “hero” and ban a law abiding citizen from talking about it. Just not right. What a terrible company, Twitter is. Just awful. Dorsey should be ashamed of himself.

Blue Lives Matter!
And yet folks keep using Twitter!

Blue Lives Matter!
And yet folks keep using Twitter!
Use Parler. I deleted my Twitter account a long time ago.

I sure do miss the days when free speech was a liberal value.

It still is. The people at Twitter aren't liberals, they are fascists.
I doubt Dorsey is a "Fascist"....definitely an asshole.
Dorsey, Pichai, and Zuckerburg define fascism.
Zuckerberg is the most tolerant. He actually is starting to get it. I was about his age when I started to get it too. He is only three years younger than me.

Blue Lives Matter!
All this sick hateful bastards in positions of power on the Left.
Business Leaders Who Reject Woke Culture To Be 'First People Lined Up Against The Wall And Shot In Revolution': Ex-Twitter CEO

"I'll happily provide video commentary."

Forum List

Back