Two Moons on 27 August

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
12:30 Aug 27th you will see two moons in the sky, but only one will be the moon. The other will be Mars. It won't happen again until 2287. No one alive today has ever witnessed this happening.

1185166_537918359596215_806154932_n.jpg

It would be neat if it did happen. We could launch a space ship to catch the close trajectory.

I watched Total Recall and was still in my space travel mode, or maybe it was from watching John Carter?

I know it's a hoax, I just posted it for a laugh.

To be honest, I posted the first link that I found. Didn't even realize it was Urban Legends LOL. Oh and I didn't read it either. I thought it was about Mars being in the same sky, not the same size. Duh.

yes this has been going around for several year. I do plan on going out with my telescopic camera and taking some picks. Hope the clouds stay away.

I know it's a hoax, I just posted it for a laugh.

To be honest, I posted the first link that I found. Didn't even realize it was Urban Legends LOL. Oh and I didn't read it either. I thought it was about Mars being in the same sky, not the same size. Duh.

yes this has been going around for several year. I do plan on going out with my telescopic camera and taking some picks. Hope the clouds stay away.

Ya better post some of those pix.

Ya better post some of those pix.

Sure will.

Forum List

Back