Two New Mexico Churches Rocked by Explosions Sunday ...

Most likely teens with too much time on their hands.
If it were Islamists, or some Islamist organization they would have immediately laid claim to it.

There are a number of possibilities.

Liberal atheist
Muslim
Black who wants to blow up white churches
Cartels sending a message

Another possibility is the JDL .The JewishDefenseLeague (JDL) is a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism.

What it probably is .... are operativers hired by George Soros to promote racial discontent. Remember the guys who planted the Confederate flags recently?

Another possibility is Jade Helm15.
Boy, you sure do think about jews a lot.

Liberal atheist
Muslim

Another possibility is the JDL .The JewishDefenseLeague (JDL) is a radical organization that preaches a violent form of anti-Arab, Jewish nationalism.

What it probably is .... are operativers hired by George Soros to promote racial discontent. Remember the guys who planted the Confederate flags recently?

Maybe you should think about jewish terrorists more yourself, eh? At the moment there is quite a bit of jewish terrorism going on in Israel and tens of thousands of Israelis are protesting about it. They are afraid and the govt isn't doing anything to protect them.

Spinster and Idadunno, you are a couple of sillies.

Well, of course you are. I had every right to start it.

So we will see how this turns out.

Why do you really want this shut up?
I insist that all posts make sense Forrest. Surely you can understand that? Well... actually, perhaps no.
I am sure that you don't understand. That's fine. With time and extra special schooling, you will get it some day. :lol:
I hope not. My IQ would have to drop by about 86 points.

I insist that all posts make sense Forrest. Surely you can understand that? Well... actually, perhaps no.
I am sure that you don't understand. That's fine. With time and extra special schooling, you will get it some day. :lol:
If so, not to worry, for the feeding instructions will be removed from your forehead, and you will fed by IV.

Last edited:
Most likely teens with too much time on their hands.
If it were Islamists, or some Islamist organization they would have immediately laid claim to it.
Perhaps so, and I would hope so. And it may be a socon black flag operation. LEO will work it out, soon I hope.

Liberal atheist
Muslim

Maybe you should think about jewish terrorists more yourself, eh? At the moment there is quite a bit of jewish terrorism going on in Israel and tens of thousands of Israelis are protesting about it. They are afraid and the govt isn't doing anything to protect them.
No, jews arent terrorists. They are some of the best and brightest people on earth. You should celebrate their accomplishments. Im very thankful to have Israel as an ally.

Liberal atheist
Muslim

Another possibility is Jade Helm15.[/QUOTE
Blame the Jews and continue to fund the harvesting of murdered infants for their body parts? Does anybody still wonder how the Germans supported the Nazi holocaust?

Liberal atheist
Muslim

No, jews arent terrorists. They are some of the best and brightest people on earth. You should celebrate their accomplishments. Im very thankful to have Israel as an ally.

I agree. I am a Jew myself and I am one of the best and brightest people on earth. However, at the moment...perhaps you should check out...Two Jewish Terrorists Charged In Historic-Church Arson Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Liberal atheist
Muslim

Another possibility is Jade Helm15.[/QUOTE
Blame the Jews and continue to fund the harvesting of murdered infants for their body parts? Does anybody still wonder how the Germans supported the Nazi holocaust?

Looks like your post got swallowed up by the quote feature.

Who is blaming "the Jews" tm ? Not me. Nor do I support PP and their Nazi eugenics program.

If so, not to worry, for the feeding instructions will be removed from your forehead, and you will fed by IV.
That made no sense whatsoever

Two New Mexico Churches Rocked by Explosions Sunday Morning

One baptist and one catholic. That makes it obvious the terrorist an enemy of social con Christians.

This is awful. Any terrorism, of any extreme, is antiAmerican. Hopefully, the LEO will catch the perp(s) quickly and before anyone is hurt.
Quick, round up a posse!!

Did they leave the gas on?

I love spooking the far right.

They have no sense of context.

Neither does the far left.

Is this really newsworthy? ...

Yes. Someone likes to terrorize Baptists and Catholics in Nex Mexico, USA. I heard in the church of the Baptists were 30 people when a bomb with time fuse exploded 10 minutes before church service started there. They were lucky that no one was in the near of the entrance. The people in the catholic church were in the near of the altar a very short time before the church service ended when something exploded in the near of the exit. This happened within 30 minutes in 3 miles distance. Looks not like a warning - looks more like a first trying of still unexperienced people. Such deeds are always very strange because of the imponderable hateful form of motivation to do so. No one wins something if he tries to kill Baptists and Catholics. So why is he doing so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back