Two Teachers Accused Of Group Sex With Student

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
GRETNA, La. (AP) — A teenager's boasts to fellow students about having group sex with two teachers led to two investigations and the arrests of both faculty members of a New Orleans-area school, according to authorities. Shelley Dufresne, 32, of Montz, and Rachel Respess, 24, of Kenner, are accused of having a sexual encounter with the 16-year-old at Respess' apartment the night of Sept. 12 and into the early morning, Kenner police Chief Michael Glaser said.

2 teachers accused of group sex with student - Toshiba

Attachments

• sIMG20141003213652.jpg
    sIMG20141003213652.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 108
Pretty babe. Why pick on underage boys in the N.O. school system. Limited number of heterosexual men in the Big Easy?

The number of female teachers having sex with their students is likely now higher than the number of priests who molested children and yet I'm not reading any outrage about this epidemic.

Pretty babe. Why pick on underage boys in the N.O. school system. Limited number of heterosexual men in the Big Easy?

Youth is appealing in a way that older men, and women, are not. You can't replicate the appeal of youth. Let's say it's that boy's first time. Those two ladies were teachers all right, in the truest sense of the word, and they probably liked it too. Same with the kid.

The problem is that they kid couldn't keep his mouth shut, he had to tell his buddies he was banging two teachers. And then that friend had to tell someone, and so on and so on.

Youth is appealing in a way that older men, and women, are not. You can't replicate the appeal of youth. Let's say it's that boy's first time. Those two ladies were teachers all right, in the truest sense of the word, and they probably liked it too. Same with the kid.

The problem is that they kid couldn't keep his mouth shut, he had to tell his buddies he was banging two teachers. And then that friend had to tell someone, and so on and so on.

You betcha. Youth is appealing to people who supervise underage kids. That's why the radical left hates the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) for succeeding in preventing overt homosexuals from supervising boys.

I wonder if bug spray boy would be saluting if it had been two male teachers and a female student.

Now we get to see what kind of man her husband is. A simpering wimp dishtowel of a man or one who will kick her to the curb?

A threesome with those 2 at 16?

Damn kid. I salute you :bowdown:

Actually, from a male point of view, that story is hard to believe. The two women were accused of having sex with a 16 year old but nothing has been proven as of yet. Let's wait and see what happens. Most of the other cases have been a one-on-one affair. A threesome is the factor that makes me suspicious about this case.

Actually, from a male point of view, that story is hard to believe. The two women were accused of having sex with a 16 year old but nothing has been proven as of yet. Let's wait and see what happens. Most of the other cases have been a one-on-one affair. A threesome is the factor that makes me suspicious about this case.

If they find that kid's semen on those girls panties then he's a hero :thup:

If they find that kid's semen on those girls panties then he's a hero :thup:
If the story is true I doubt they wearing any panties.

GRETNA, La. (AP) — A teenager's boasts to fellow students about having group sex with two teachers led to two investigations and the arrests of both faculty members of a New Orleans-area school, according to authorities. Shelley Dufresne, 32, of Montz, and Rachel Respess, 24, of Kenner, are accused of having a sexual encounter with the 16-year-old at Respess' apartment the night of Sept. 12 and into the early morning, Kenner police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Is the kid complaining? That chick is hot!

Is the kid complaining? That chick is hot!

He wasn't complaining initially about the sex but he is probably complaining now about loose lips assuring that he won't be getting that once in a life time fantasy fulfilled again. But, I wonder if he will view young female teachers the same way again? It kinda reminds me of the film "the Summer of '42."

He wasn't complaining initially about the sex but he is probably complaining now about loose lips assuring that he won't be getting that once in a life time fantasy fulfilled again. But, I wonder if he will view young female teachers the same way again? It kinda reminds me of the film "the Summer of '42."

If this asshole kid talks then he should forever lose his man card.

Your public school system at work. The hell of it is, we don't hear about a lot of these incidents. These public school teachers have IQ's lower than fence posts. What are they thinking? That their union will cover their ass? I bet they'll get less than 5 years because of the kid's age. That is if they get any jail time at all. Then they'll be on long if not permanent probation and child sex predator lists for 15 years after that. And how about their families? I'l bet they want to look them in the face right now. Throw your life away because of something so stupid. There's a good lesson for public school kids, huh?

Forum List

Back