Two Teachers Accused Of Group Sex With Student

How reliable is this student's accusation? How do we know he isn't making it up? It's a dubious story imo and may come to nothing.

Reliable enough for an arrest.
Is hearsay reliable enough for an arrest?

What other evidence could there be?
Two points: It's hard to prove a negative. How do they prove nothing happened?
Also, it's too much of a teenage boy's fantasy to be true. I can see one teacher being that dumb, but two? I'm sceptical. It's easy for a kid to make accusations.

How reliable is this student's accusation? How do we know he isn't making it up? It's a dubious story imo and may come to nothing.

Is there any evidence beyond what the student claims?

Well, I suppose he could describe birthmarks, the color of underwear with polka dots,l the gold fixtures in the bathroom. Maybe all of those things could be circumstantial evidence.

What other evidence could there be?
That is just the point What other evidence is there?
I'm agreeing with you.

Two points: It's hard to prove a negative. How do they prove nothing happened?
Also, it's too much of a teenage boy's fantasy to be true. I can see one teacher being that dumb, but two? I'm sceptical. It's easy for a kid to make accusations.

Maybe, he wanted to look big for having kids think he had sex with such a beautiful woman.

Also, making them think he had sex with two women at a time also makes him look big.

If the teachers are guilty, may they get what they deserve of course, but if that boy lied about them, may he be the one who doesn't get away with what they are guilty of.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Pretty babe. Why pick on underage boys in the N.O. school system. Limited number of heterosexual men in the Big Easy?

Youth is appealing in a way that older men, and women, are not. You can't replicate the appeal of youth. Let's say it's that boy's first time. Those two ladies were teachers all right, in the truest sense of the word, and they probably liked it too. Same with the kid.

The problem is that they kid couldn't keep his mouth shut, he had to tell his buddies he was banging two teachers. And then that friend had to tell someone, and so on and so on.
Not condoning what these teachers did. They should realize that with social media, there are no secrets. They could have gone with this kid to North Dakota, and someone at home in Louisiana would have found out about it. So the word is, when you get real horny, do unto yourself that which you do unto others.
Yep.. The kid who was getting lucky could not keep his yapper shut. And of course there is the one that ratted him out.
That kid is going to have to find a new school because he's never going to be trusted by anyone again. A rat is always going to be a rat.

A threesome with those 2 at 16?

Damn kid. I salute you :bowdown:

Actually, from a male point of view, that story is hard to believe. The two women were accused of having sex with a 16 year old but nothing has been proven as of yet. Let's wait and see what happens. Most of the other cases have been a one-on-one affair. A threesome is the factor that makes me suspicious about this case.
An interesting and astute observation.

GRETNA, La. (AP) — A teenager's boasts to fellow students about having group sex with two teachers led to two investigations and the arrests of both faculty members of a New Orleans-area school, according to authorities. Shelley Dufresne, 32, of Montz, and Rachel Respess, 24, of Kenner, are accused of having a sexual encounter with the 16-year-old at Respess' apartment the night of Sept. 12 and into the early morning, Kenner police Chief Michael Glaser said.

2 teachers accused of group sex with student - Toshiba

Police now say that one of the Louisiana high school teachers accused of having group sex with another teacher and a 16-year-old student had previous sexual encounters with the minor.
That detail was one of several new pieces of information revealed by the booking records for Destrehan High School teachers Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24. According to The Times-Picayune, the records also allege:
Dufresne "enticed and transported" the teen to Respass' apartment, with the purpose of engaging in sexual acts, and she "approached (Respess) in order to proposition her into joining the sexual encounter." Respess told detectives she was aware that Dufresne was bringing the boy to her apartment for sex.
At the apartment, the boy told police, he had sex with both women. While Respess was having intercourse with him, Dufresne "began intimately kissing (Respess) in an attempt to arouse all parties involved, all who were complete(ly) disrobed."
"No matter what the sex of the victim is, everyone should be outraged," Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser told reporters at a press conference on Wednesday. "You have an educator whose responsibility is the safety and education of children, and when it goes outside those lines I do believe the community should be outraged."
Both teachers are charged with felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior and contributing to delinquency of a minor.
The allegations reportedly arose after educators heard the victim had been bragging about the encounter to fellow students.
The alleged group sex took place on Sept. 12 after a school football game.

Louisiana Teachers Planned Illicit Group Sex With Student Police

What an awesome story! The kid is a stud. I wish I had teachers like that when I was his age. Fucking awesome!

Forum List

Back