TX Gov. Abbott Vows To Continue Bussing Immigrants North. One Problem; Not Enough Immigrants

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Fewer buses from Texas have been arriving in blue cities since the start of the year because of a steep drop in the number of migrants apprehended at the border.

So we are down to 11 million from 12 million?
You are like the baseball team who gives up 12 runs while scoring none, then in the 9th inning you hit a solo homerun and run around the bases clapping and cheering because you did nothing.

Fewer buses from Texas have been arriving in blue cities since the start of the year because of a steep drop in the number of migrants apprehended at the border.

Poor desperate skrewey....

Awesome .. as long as blue, sanctuary cities continue to receive their fair share, I'm good for that. Why didn't the Biden / Harris administration apply this early in the Biden / Harris administration? Why didn't Harris, the border czar, make these recommendations in 2021 when she was assigned point person by Biden?

I thought that Texas had a tight border, apparently not. This is why so many illegals are flooding through the border. I blame Sleepy Joe.
Texas attempted to secure its border, but the Biden / Harris administration litigated against security measures that would allow a state to secure its own border, and sent in federal resources to destroy the security measures.

So we are down to 11 million from 12 million?
You are like the baseball team who gives up 12 runs while scoring none, then in the 9th inning you hit a solo homerun and run around the bases clapping and cheering because you did nothing.
Honestly they are so ridiculous

Forum List

Back