U.S. Admiral: China is Able to Blockade Taiwan.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

It's an interesting question to explore on whether this will be China's opening strategy?
It may also result in attempts by the US to perform an airlift into Taiwan as has happened in the past in another theatre?

Don't worry, Canadas massive domestic police force will do their part and volunteer to take care of the danger. They won't even demand a 6 figure salary, they are just those kind of people.

Strong, powerful, honourable, brave men who fear no military.

Don't worry, Canadas massive domestic police force will do their part and volunteer to take care of the danger. They won't even demand a 6 figure salary, they are just those kind of people.

yeah, RIGHT!!! sadly the fact is that if China can, China will

It's not a good idea to ignore you completely, for reasons I won't get into explaining.

Has your paranoia over a resentment of authority figures have something to do with the topic?

It's an interesting question to explore on whether this will be China's opening strategy?
It may also result in attempts by the US to perform an airlift into Taiwan as has happened in the past in another theatre?
Putin-Xi propaganda! I’ll bet the Trumpistas are eating it up.

Putin-Xi propaganda! I’ll bet the Trumpistas are eating it up.
There's definitely a pro-Russia factor being created in the minds of Trump's followers, but it's slow in building to a significant antiwar movement.

I've commented on other threads on what could propel it faster but it would take some commitment from Trump.

Trump must continue to appear that he's not supportive of Russia/Putin and so he can't lead an antiwar effort.

He's forced to miss the opportunity to make the point that this American war with Russia could become nuclear.

It's not a good idea to ignore you completely, for reasons I won't get into explaining.

Has your paranoia over a resentment of authority figures have something to do with the topic?

I cut you some slack, I didn't even mention the pedos and criminals that I know of who are on the Sunshine List. I have yet to be that proper level of a Whistleblower, at least publicly online (privately for those who need to know of course I am more blunt)...

Forum List

Back