U.S. career diplomats testify that State Department was misused for domestic politics

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
WASHINGTON, Nov 4 (Reuters) - Two U.S. career diplomats told the Trump impeachment inquiry that they did not feel supported by the State Department under President Donald Trump and that the department was being used for domestic political purposes, according to transcripts of their testimony released on Monday.

The Democratic-led House of Representatives investigation into the Republican president is focused on a phone call in July in which Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate political rival Joe Biden, a former vice president and contender for the Democratic Party nomination to run against him in the November 2020 election...

"There is no reason to call witnesses to analyze my words and meaning," Trump tweeted on Monday.

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

-----------'

It’s funny. I believe LTC Vindman was upset about the President’s Ukrainian phone call because he felt the President was subverting US foreign policy. and was probably told by Brennan or one of his subs to do what he could to make Trump look bad!

Note to Vindman: The President sets US foreign policy. Lieutenant Colonels do not.

BTW, a DYK that Vindman has a TWIN BROTHER that also works at the WH!....I suspect the PEA IN THE POD syndrome for the other....move them to Afghanistan!

Alexander Vindman and twin brother are Ukrainian refugees and Army lieutenant ...
upload_2019-11-4_15-50-32.jpeg
6 days ago · Harvard-educated Alexander Vindman and his twin brother ... lieutenant colonels working in Trump's White House on the ... Vindman will be the first White House official who listened in ..

WASHINGTON, Nov 4 (Reuters) - Two U.S. career diplomats told the Trump impeachment inquiry that they did not feel supported by the State Department under President Donald Trump and that the department was being used for domestic political purposes, according to transcripts of their testimony released on Monday.

The Democratic-led House of Representatives investigation into the Republican president is focused on a phone call in July in which Trump asked Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy to investigate political rival Joe Biden, a former vice president and contender for the Democratic Party nomination to run against him in the November 2020 election...

"There is no reason to call witnesses to analyze my words and meaning," Trump tweeted on Monday.

-----------'

It’s funny. I believe LTC Vindman was upset about the President’s Ukrainian phone call because he felt the President was subverting US foreign policy. and was probably told by Brennan or one of his subs to do what he could to make Trump look bad!

Note to Vindman: The President sets US foreign policy. Lieutenant Colonels do not.

BTW, a DYK that Vindman has a TWIN BROTHER that also works at the WH!....I suspect the PEA IN THE POD syndrome for the other....move them to Afghanistan!

Alexander Vindman and twin brother are Ukrainian refugees and Army lieutenant ...
View attachment 288029
6 days ago · Harvard-educated Alexander Vindman and his twin brother ... lieutenant colonels working in Trump's White House on the ... Vindman will be the first White House official who listened in ..
All these guys do is FEEL. No evidence, just feelings. Its like watching the Hallmark channel.

-----------'

View attachment 288029
Since when are the precious feelings of diplomats the proper subject of an impeachment inquiry?

-----------'

View attachment 288029
Since when are the precious feelings of diplomats the proper subject of an impeachment inquiry?
How do we know which one was really listening?

Obama gave Iran $150b. That was not a crime? That did not hurt US national security? WTF? Those DC coxuckers had better start doing the people's business and solving problems instead of constantly whining about impeachment. Trump is not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back