U.S. Considers Housing Haitian Refugees at Guantanamo Bay

has nothing to do with the facility, or the point I was trying to make. the facility is the best prison environment on the planet.. or would you prefer Illinois?

You have no fucking point.

Obviously, there is a point or willow wouldnt have posted it nor said there was a point.

It's not really Willow's fault that you dont understand it, is it?

No, she has no fucking point and any point that she thought she might have had has been eviscerated. This is a poor attempt at a "gotcha" moment by a bitter partisan and nothing more.

No, she has no fucking point and any point that she thought she might have had has been eviscerated. This is a poor attempt at a "gotcha" moment by a bitter partisan and nothing more.

You can't eviscerate a point that doesnt exist. Simply because you disagree with the point, doesn't mean it's non-existant.

You have no fucking point.

Obviously, there is a point or willow wouldnt have posted it nor said there was a point.

It's not really Willow's fault that you dont understand it, is it?

Excuse me dumpling.. but you are the one sounding bitter now,, are you stomping your feet while you have your meltdown? I understand fully how controlling libtards refuse to "let" anyone have a point,, that's life,, we live with it.. now try to calm down a bit..

its actually quite comical

gitmo is so bad we have to close gitmo and move them to a SUPERMAX prison in obama's home state....

but, we can send refugees there....undoubtedly they won't be housed in the same conditions, but it makes the whole gitmo evil thing even more silly than claiming a SUPERMAX prison in obama's homestate will be better than gitmo

The problem people have with GITMO is the prisoners being held there without trial. That's the gripe and these people aren't going to be in cells subjecting to interrogation. They are being saved from a devasting natural disaster. But you knew that.

Using the base (you do know that it's a base right? and that real life Marines live there and stuff?) for emergency relief efforts makes sense. GITMO is right across the way from Haiti.

Fuck. Don't you like to accuse people of being hacks?

you're the hack here....unfortunately for you you're such a dem apologist you don't even have a clue that moving them out of gitmo to a SUPERMAX doesn't change a thing....

holder has already said some will NOT recieve trials and if they are declared innocent, he has declared they will still hold them indefinitely....moving them to the SUPERMAX does nothing but change locations....

before you go calling people hacks, you might want to educate yourself A15 so as to not make such an ass out yourself....

gitmo is so bad we have to close gitmo and move them to a SUPERMAX prison in obama's home state....

but, we can send refugees there....undoubtedly they won't be housed in the same conditions, but it makes the whole gitmo evil thing even more silly than claiming a SUPERMAX prison in obama's homestate will be better than gitmo

The problem people have with GITMO is the prisoners being held there without trial. That's the gripe and these people aren't going to be in cells subjecting to interrogation. They are being saved from a devasting natural disaster. But you knew that.

Using the base (you do know that it's a base right? and that real life Marines live there and stuff?) for emergency relief efforts makes sense. GITMO is right across the way from Haiti.

you're the hack here....unfortunately for you you're such a dem apologist you don't even have a clue that moving them out of gitmo to a SUPERMAX doesn't change a thing....

holder has already said some will NOT recieve trials and if they are declared innocent, he has declared they will still hold them indefinitely....moving them to the SUPERMAX does nothing but change locations....

before you go calling people hacks, you might want to educate yourself A15 so as to not make such an ass out yourself....

U.S. Considers Housing Haitian Refugees at Guantanamo Bay.

Thats the title of the thread. Hack.

U.S. Considers Housing Haitian Refugees at Guantanamo Bay.

Thats the title of the thread. Hack.

uh....yeah...did i ever say it wasn't :cuckoo:

Military planners are considering housing Haitian refugees at "Camp Justice," the guest quarters for media, U.S. officials and military commissioners at Guantanamo Bay detention facility, after a devastating earthquake in Haiti Tuesday afternoon left thousands homeless.

"It's a resource that's available if we need to take advantage of it for various reasons," Gen. Douglas Fraser, head of the U.S. Southern Command, told reporters Wednesday. "We're looking across the region to just understand what the possibilities are there."

Two senior Defense Department officials told Fox News on Wednesday that no final determination has been made since the military is still in its "assessment" mode, but it is a possibility.

"We are certainly keeping that option open," one official said.

FOXNews.com - U.S. Considers Housing Haitian Refugees at Guantanamo Bay

Guantanamo Bay isn't fit for terrorists,, and they are going to put refugees there? That's just pure stupid.

Oh my yes, Willow. They're putting the refugees in the PRISON part....in handcuffs, prison garb, etc. Oh my yes.

We are not closing GITMO, you dolt.

You can't eviscerate a point that doesnt exist. Simply because you disagree with the point, doesn't mean it's non-existant.

Thanks for pointing out that Willow's got nuthin'.

man you are stupid

obama ordered it closed a year ago, it was one of his first acts as president

I'm quite fine with how I look here. You are the one comparing refugees from a natural disaster to terrorists in an effort to score points, not me.

man you are stupid

obama ordered it closed a year ago, it was one of his first acts as president

start.. at six minutes 58 seconds.. it was that recently "you dolt" :lol::lol::lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYZJprNwujc[/ame]

I'm quite fine with how I look here. You are the one comparing refugees from a natural disaster to terrorists in an effort to score points, not me.

not true at all....you need to go back and read what i said...i'm glad you admit that there will be no change in gitmo to the SUPERMAX, except maybe worse conditions and that you silently admit you are wrong about the trials...i would have expected you to apologize for calling me a hack about that....but i guess i was wrong about you

not true at all....you need to go back and read what i said...i'm glad you admit that there will be no change in gitmo to the SUPERMAX, except maybe worse conditions and that you silently admit you are wrong about the trials...i would have expected you to apologize for calling me a hack about that....but i guess i was wrong about you

I'm not apologizing to you because there is nothing to apologize for. You have no point when you have to compare temporary housing of disaster refugees to the holding of terrorists in a prison to make it. You are aware that GITMO existed before we were putting terrorist there and that it has been an actual self sustaining military base for decades right? Marines live there. It's not one ginormous prison. Just because it is in the works to be closed and there is controversy and debate over the prisoners there doesn't mean it shouldn't be used to help in the relief. It's one of if not the closest place to the disaster area that is equipped with adequate medical and housing facilities to help the relief effort. But hacks like Willow ignore that shit and go right for the political football and for some reason you choose to back her. It's ridiculous.

I'm not apologizing to you because there is nothing to apologize for. You have no point when you have to compare temporary housing of disaster refugees to the holding of terrorists in a prison to make it. You are aware that GITMO existed before we were putting terrorist there and that it has been an actual self sustaining military base for decades right? Marines live there. It's not one ginormous prison. Just because it is in the works to be closed and there is controversy and debate over the prisoners there doesn't mean it shouldn't be used to help in the relief. It's one of if not the closest place to the disaster area that is equipped with adequate medical and housing facilities to help the relief effort. But hacks like Willow ignore that shit and go right for the political football and for some reason you choose to back her. It's ridiculous.

I know you little control freak,, nobody has a right to a point but you,, let us know when you give permission for us to have a point.. we'd be ever so grateful.. ya know?

you made a stink about my observation because of their lack of trials, and you called me a hack....when i had to educate you, what do you do....you run away from that argument...

i merely pointed out how stupid it is to cry about gitmo and wail for it to be closed when we know gitmo itself is not a bad place as we are housing refugees there, when all we are going to do is transfer them to a SUPERMAX prison....my entire point, which you missed, is that it is stupid to talk about closing gitmo as if it is just the place gitmo that is bad....

but of course you thought you had some gotcha

Military planners are considering housing Haitian refugees at "Camp Justice," the guest quarters for media, U.S. officials and military commissioners at Guantanamo Bay detention facility, after a devastating earthquake in Haiti Tuesday afternoon left thousands homeless.

"It's a resource that's available if we need to take advantage of it for various reasons," Gen. Douglas Fraser, head of the U.S. Southern Command, told reporters Wednesday. "We're looking across the region to just understand what the possibilities are there."

Two senior Defense Department officials told Fox News on Wednesday that no final determination has been made since the military is still in its "assessment" mode, but it is a possibility.

"We are certainly keeping that option open," one official said.

Guantanamo Bay isn't fit for terrorists,, and they are going to put refugees there? That's just pure stupid.

I think our authorities want to take them somewhere they won't become too attached to like they would in Conus, where some people would want to allow them to stay. Ferrying them there, Cuba which is a stone's throw away, will be a minor matter. Don't forget that our Gtmo base as well as Camp Justice is, far more than just a detention camp for detainees waiting for trial.

Last edited:

you made a stink about my observation because of their lack of trials, and you called me a hack....when i had to educate you, what do you do....you run away from that argument...

i merely pointed out how stupid it is to cry about gitmo and wail for it to be closed when we know gitmo itself is not a bad place as we are housing refugees there, when all we are going to do is transfer them to a SUPERMAX prison....my entire point, which you missed, is that it is stupid to talk about closing gitmo as if it is just the place gitmo that is bad....

All this talk about "closing gitmo" is about closing the prison, not the base.

Obama's executive order is to close the detention center, not the entire base.

All this talk about "closing gitmo" is about closing the prison, not the base.

Obama's executive order is to close the detention center, not the entire base.

really...i had no idea....come on...when i have ever talked about the base? are you purposefully being obtuse? do you really think i believe obama is going to close the base and send all the soldiers to a SUPERMAX prison?

my entire point, which you missed, is that it is stupid to talk about closing gitmo as if it is just the place gitmo that is bad

How am I supposed to interpret this as anything other than talking about the entire base?

Forum List

Back