U.S. Government Considering Use of R.I.CO. Against Far Right Insurgents Involved Capitol Hill Attack.

South Carolina Man Charged With Threatening Federal Prosecutor Over Proud Boys Case.

COLUMBIA — Federal authorities have charged a South Carolina man with threatening a former assistant U.S. attorney who prosecuted members of the Proud Boys white nationalist group.

James Giannakos Jr. of Gilbert left a series of voicemails last month threatening that the former prosecutor, her family and her co-workers would be in “danger” if anything happened to Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, according to court documents filed Feb. 2.

The unemployed Lexington County man blamed the unnamed, Miami-based former prosecutor for leaking to the press that Tarrio was an FBI informant, transcripts of his voicemails show.

I just wanted you to know that if anything happens to Mr. Enrique Tarrio, the same thing will happen to you and your family,” Giannakos said in one of the voice messages, according to an FBI agent’s sworn affidavit.

Terrorist Fucking Thug. Lock his ass up.

South Carolina Man Charged With Threatening Federal Prosecutor Over Proud Boys Case.

COLUMBIA — Federal authorities have charged a South Carolina man with threatening a former assistant U.S. attorney who prosecuted members of the Proud Boys white nationalist group.

James Giannakos Jr. of Gilbert left a series of voicemails last month threatening that the former prosecutor, her family and her co-workers would be in “danger” if anything happened to Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, according to court documents filed Feb. 2.

The unemployed Lexington County man blamed the unnamed, Miami-based former prosecutor for leaking to the press that Tarrio was an FBI informant, transcripts of his voicemails show.

I just wanted you to know that if anything happens to Mr. Enrique Tarrio, the same thing will happen to you and your family,” Giannakos said in one of the voice messages, according to an FBI agent’s sworn affidavit.

Terrorist Fucking Thug. Lock his ass up.

What should we do with YOUR stormpoopers? You scream about one loon. What about your thousands of loons on your side? Should we just start shooting them when they try and do this again?

Just wondering...

Portland rioters try to burn down police station, attack officers with vehicle, ‘commercial grade fireworks’ and lasers

Seattle rioters caught on camera trying to trap police in East Precinct, set it on fire

I really hate the RICO laws. "Gee, no Mafioso to shakedown this week? Let's use this against the motorcycle clubs."

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is considering whether to charge members of far-right groups involved in the deadly Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol under a federal law usually used against organized crime, according to two law enforcement sources.

Oh Yeah Baby....I fucking digging it.
They should use that same charge for the real deadly riots of the far left during the Summer but then, that didn't threaten the swamp.

I’ve been urging this for months. RICO has very far and wide-reaching powers. It’s the perfect answer to Trump’s mafia.
And it should be applied to filthy BLM and Antifa. PS--No matter WHO did it ,I am glad the Capitol was breached. Give those ward heelers and fat asses in Gov't a taste of their own medicine. Maybe wake them up to the FACT that THUGS are destroying this country. And those THUGS are BLM and Antifa.

I’ve been urging this for months. RICO has very far and wide-reaching powers. It’s the perfect answer to Trump’s mafia.
And it should be applied to filthy BLM and Antifa. PS--No matter WHO did it ,I am glad the Capitol was breached. Give those ward heelers and fat asses in Gov't a taste of their own medicine. Maybe wake them up to the FACT that THUGS are destroying this country. And those THUGS are BLM and Antifa.

Not nearly enough MAGA fags were exterminated.

RICO is unconstitutional. Nobody complained when they used it on the mafia because "the ends justify the means."

Forum List

Back