U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
A new study from Princeton spells bad news for American democracy—namely, that it no longer exists.

Asking "[w]ho really rules?" researchers Martin Gilens and Benjamin I. Page argue that over the past few decades America's political system has slowly transformed from a democracy into an oligarchy, where wealthy elites wield most power.

Princeton Study U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy
Nothing surprising here I think.
We know the "rule of law" is over and it has become a "save yourself"
mindset running the the show from main street on up.

Actually since nothing has legally changed and I know of one 18 year old girl that got elected in a State race the announcement of our doom is a little off.

A new study from Princeton spells bad news for American democracy—namely, that it no longer exists.

Asking "[w]ho really rules?" researchers Martin Gilens and Benjamin I. Page argue that over the past few decades America's political system has slowly transformed from a democracy into an oligarchy, where wealthy elites wield most power.

Princeton Study U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy
Nothing surprising here I think.
We know the "rule of law" is over and it has become a "save yourself"
mindset running the the show from main street on up.
it stopped existing in 1913 when traiter woodrow wilson signed the federal reserve act creating the federal reserve banks who make government policy for us and create wars.why the hell the people havent done something about it after over a century now is disgusting.

Forum List

Back