UK authorities urged to ban sharp knives amidst crimewave

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A judge has called for a nationwide programme to round the points of kitchen knives, and for authorities to restrict the sale of chefs’ knives to professionals amidst surging youth violence in Britain.
UK Authorities Urged to Ban Sharp Knives Amidst Crimewave

----------------------------------------------------------

Liberal idiots in the US would ask for the same thing they're that pathetic LOL.... ban the knives, ban the cars, ban. playing or running why the child may fall and get hurt....

Gawd help the world and ship these snowflakes to another planet.

A judge has called for a nationwide programme to round the points of kitchen knives, and for authorities to restrict the sale of chefs’ knives to professionals amidst surging youth violence in Britain.
UK Authorities Urged to Ban Sharp Knives Amidst Crimewave

----------------------------------------------------------

Liberal idiots in the US would ask for the same thing they're that pathetic LOL.... ban the knives, ban the cars, ban. playing or running why the child may fall and get hurt....

Gawd help the world and ship these snowflakes to another planet.
Making law abiding citizens suffer in the UK is like banning guns in US. If Liberals had a brain, they would be dangerous.

guess I will be selling my sharpening stone stock....what a bunch of loons....

sorry or probably happy to be insensitive but feck these english wankers .

I think the world will demand sanity very soon because even some of the leftist loons are saying whhhhhat. Wait a minute this bs has go tot go Tommy Robinson will kick start a lot of it.

Blast!!!!! they came and took my butter knives deary......bloody government hacks....

While Muslims posesses guns and bombs whites shall be disarmed to let be more quickly slaughtered by Muslims
A 'nice' policy to accelerate white genocide

Forum List

Back