UK riots: 595 arrests made and about 150 people charged, say police

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its proving very entertaining. This rabble will be locked up and the streets will be safer
I dont think its over and I would like to see some of the ringleaders in front of the beaks. The arrested include some nasty types but the majority are just monkeys.
They will have pleny of time to study something useful as they face 23 hours locked up in their cells.
What a mess.

Its proving very entertaining. This rabble will be locked up and the streets will be safer
I dont think its over and I would like to see some of the ringleaders in front of the beaks. The arrested include some nasty types but the majority are just monkeys.
They will have pleny of time to study something useful as they face 23 hours locked up in their cells.
What a mess.
They will have pleny of time to study something useful

Planning on donating copies of Mein Kampf?

What a mess.

I just reported you to CPS for online hate speech:

What a mess.
How many of those were arrested/locked up for making "offensive" comments on social media? The great country of Great Britain and its war on free speech. Love it!

What a mess.
Aweee Look at the Muzzie love from the Op. Cant protest Muzzies.....NOW had it been CHRISTIANS then it would be ok

What a mess.
Look around the world, its white left-wing governments locking everyone up..."Old europe" DNA bleeding through.

Forum List

Back