Ukrainian parliament member: "we fight for the New World Order"

We have had many, many new world orders. Even before Alexander the great, Cyrus the great, Napoleon etc. Americans just lack education.

POPE CALLS FOR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT​

LOL! sure, sure.:rolleyes:
Too many Americans get bogged down in the illuminati or the international Jew or some other foolishness. There have been many new world orders. We'll never have one world government. Where are you getting your current crackpot conspiracy theories?

Too many Americans get bogged down in the illuminati or the international Jew or some other foolishness. There have been many new world orders. We'll never have one world government. Where are you getting your current crackpot conspiracy theories?

Your Pope's disagree with you.

We have been living the new world order since 1945. It is what the greatest generation fought for in the allied victory. Russia was an ally but we realized quickly that Stalin represented the old world order and strict authoritarianism. Ukraine wants to be part of the West.

You aren't christian.
. I am a Christian. I'm not a fundamentalist or a futurist and I don't accept the Scofield heresy because it was written for purely political reasons to promote Christian Zionism. What church do you attend?

POPE CALLS FOR ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT​

Jesuit douchbags have been calling for this for a hundred or so years.
They believe a 'one World order' begets peace, finally.
Simplistic fools!!

Jesuit douchbags have been calling for this for a hundred or so years.
They believe a 'one World order' begets peace, finally.
Simplistic fools!!
That's right. My brothers (non Catholics) went to a Jesuit school in Rome

. I am a Christian. I'm not a fundamentalist or a futurist and I don't accept the Scofield heresy because it was written for purely political reasons to promote Christian Zionism. What church do you attend?

LOL, you can't corner me. Preterism was invented by a Catholic to rebut Protestant Theology.

Forum List

Back