Impeach Clarence Thomas

the only one with REAL CONCERN with multiple issues coupled with hiding his payoffs and influence by not disclosing them, that I am aware of... is Thomas.

the Chief's wife likely makes more as an attorney than likely would without her husband as a SC Justice...an issue of sorts,but what really can be done about it?

Alito refused to divest himself from certain investments but has recused himself if those companies were involved in a suit....And yeah, he has an issue with a flag flying pole's flag.... And a wife perhaps... And ideology perhaps...

But financially, he inherited his millions.

These were accusations coming from two dems to a partisan liberal doj. No, aint buying any of their snake juice.

These were accusations coming from two dems to a partisan liberal doj. No, aint buying any of their snake juice.
Are they false? Thats the only relavant question.

Lefties want Thomas gone, righties want him to stay there foreever, but at the end of the day the non-partisan substance of the allegations is what matters.

Do you really want our highest court judges to be accepting gifts under the table with impunity? Really?

Last edited:
Just can't stand a black man in the court.
Yes, that's why Joseph Biden (God's choice) just put a Black woman on the court. Because Democrats hate Black people.
4i6Ckte.gif

Thomas is corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent; he's a partisan ideologue unfit to be a justice.
Thomas is not the issue today. Joe Biden is the issue today, and will he drop out or not, a BFD.

Thomas will retire next year and be replaced by a conservative justice. Not newsworthy.

His coruption is out in the open. He has taken bribes from billionaires. He hitches rides on jets own by millionaires He is corrupt!

ZOMG a family friend for decades who is rich as fuck pays for a friends trips. Lets all freak the fuck out now :rolleyes:
When people are in positions of power like a Supreme Court Justice they need to uphold the highest level of ethics and standards. Do you agree? They shouldn’t participate in anything that can appear to be inappropriate. Hell, even in my employment contract I need to disclose any gifts beyond $100

This thread is about this black man, in black-robe-for-life, making some of the most important descisions for our country while taking in as much in concealed "gifts" as his honest government salary.

And what you are saying is that criticising and holding him to account for such corrupt conduct it's definetly racist.

Stupid much?
The Bidens have made millions from our enemies. You want Clarence, get the others that we know are corrupt. There is also a democrat SCOTUS that has gotten gifts and money, I see you're silent on that one.

Forum List

Back