UN Spokesman melts in tears over Israeli atrocities

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This short video is able to sum up all the brutality and inconsiderateness the Israeli government treats the Palestinian civilians with.

Chris Gunness of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine refugees in the near East was speaking after today’s shelling of a UN school housing Palestinian refugees.
“The rights of Palestinians, even their children, are wholesale denied and it’s appalling,” he said before being overcome with emotion:

???????? ???? ???????? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???????? ???? ????? ???????? ?????????? - YouTube
UNRWA spokesperson breaks down during TV interview on Palestinians? rights

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats some funny shit right there!!
Maybe you stop laughing if you see the photos of children with half head and other mutilations.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsSzkabCQAAkTaZ.jpg:large

Only the most depraved and dishonest use "GORE" for propaganda-----I have seen worse
than that in inner city emergency rooms. In fact knowing how vulgar disgusting people
use such imagery-----I have often pulled cameras out of the hands of the -----pigs seeking
such images. I have a feeling that posts are disappearing from these boards-----without
notice-------shades of KGB, SAVAK, SHARIAH
******MIND CONTROLLLLLL********

Last edited:
Maybe you stop laughing if you see the photos of children with half head and other mutilations.

Only the most depraved and dishonest use "GORE" for propaganda-----I have seen worse
than that in inner city emergency rooms. In fact knowing how vulgar disgusting people
use such imagery-----I have often pulled cameras out of the hands of the -----pigs seeking
such imagees
So you see the dead children and all what you think is how to prevent people from shooting photos of them?

I guess hamass should stop using them as humane shields,then I wouldnt get opportunity to laugh at the teary eyed douche bag.

NEXT....
Yeah, wenn Hamas strikes, Hamas is guilty and when Israel strikes, Hamas is guilty. Hamas is a bunch of terrorist scumbags but I have enough of your contempt for the innocent victims.

such imagees
So you see the dead children and all what you think is how to prevent people from shooting photos of them?

try again------give no indications of HOW THEY GOT THAT WAY -----I know that the simple
minded are impressed with gore. With angle and lighting the extraction of a wisdom
tooth can be made to look like torture and murder. Anti abortionist people love to
present a dead fetus--------bad news for you---a spontaneous miscarriage looks
just as gory as an abortion. The most gory things are car accidents The most
horrible sight I ever saw consisted of a mother and two children----MELTED together
in a blackened heap. It was not a war-----it was a housefire. Gore is the cheapest
way to impress idiots

such images. I have a feeling that posts are disappearing from these boards-----without

I agree....whenever I see those large posters of aborted fetus'.

I guess hamass should stop using them as humane shields,then I wouldnt get opportunity to laugh at the teary eyed douche bag.

NEXT....
Yeah, wenn Hamas strikes, Hamas is guilty and when Israel strikes, Hamas is guilty. Hamas is a bunch of terrorist scumbags but I have enough of your contempt for the innocent victims.

Shouldnt you be outraged at the people who put those children in harms way?
Most normal thinking people would...
Talk about poor parenting skills.
And here's another question...what do the girls get when they become unwilling martyrs? I wouldnt think the seventy two virgin thing applies here.
And what about all the five year old boys? Surely they're to young for the virgin thing.

It´s nonsense. Hide that bitter truth or be an evil propagandist? That´s not how thinks work on earth but for those only, who give everything, including conscience, for the agenda.

You should really display the image you link to in your post.
Acres of Gaza lie beneath thousands of tons of rubble concealing how many hundreds of partially decapitated innocent victims of the Zionist Dream; rule of all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ALONE.:(

NEXT....

And here's another question...what do the girls get when they become unwilling martyrs? I wouldnt think the seventy two virgin thing applies here.
And what about all the five year old boys? Surely they're to young for the virgin thing.
There is no thing on earth, except for the agenda, that makes one assume those children were fighters. They are normal children, they don´t have guns or fanaticism. They lie in cribs until the missiles and bombs kill them. Sure, Hamas is abusing children but that´s a minority within the group.

Acres of Gaza lie beneath thousands of tons of rubble concealing how many hundreds of partially decapitated innocent victims of the Zionist Dream; rule of all the land between the River and the sea for Jews ALONE.:(
It is too graphic.

It is too graphic.
It is that.
I wonder how long before hasbara "proves" it's faked?
The full extent of Israel's recent incursion into Gaza likely won't be fully revealed until weeks after it mercifully ends. By that time the world will have moved on, and Israel will be one step closer to its goal of ruling all the land between the River and the sea for Jews alone.

It´s nonsense. Hide that bitter truth or be an evil propagandist? That´s not how thinks work on earth but for those only, who give everything, including conscience, for the agenda.

wrong again-----pictures of gore-----do not reflect a "truth"-------they evoke an
emotional reaction that is not entirely logical. One of the most horrific
acts to behold in an emergency room is the insertion of a naso gastric tube-----
in fact some idiots have used such pictures in order to justify a charge of "TORTURE"

NEXT....

Have you read and understood the Geneva conventions dealing with such things, how if civilians are forced against their will to be human shields then the people forcing them are fully responsible for their deaths. Then how if they act willingly as human shields they are then seen as militia and valid military targets. Maybe you should do some more research on this and see just who is in breach of INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Spouting this LIE constantly will not make it true, you see Israel gave up gaza in August 2005 as part of the Oslo accords. So they have shown they don't want all the land from the river to the sea. They also gave up parts of the west bank of the river Jordan in land swaps with Jordan, and parts of the Negev in land swaps with Egypt.

So you should change the source of your information as the one you are using is wrong.

There is no thing on earth, except for the agenda, that makes one assume those children were fighters. They are normal children, they don´t have guns or fanaticism. They lie in cribs until the missiles and bombs kill them. Sure, Hamas is abusing children but that´s a minority within the group.

And according to INTERNATIONAL LAW hamas is still to blame for the deaths as they are forcing the parents to stay in buildings used for military purposes. Israel is under no legal compunction to stop firing at military targets just because hamas have chained people to the targets.

It is too graphic.
It is that.
I wonder how long before hasbara "proves" it's faked?
The full extent of Israel's recent incursion into Gaza likely won't be fully revealed until weeks after it mercifully ends. By that time the world will have moved on, and Israel will be one step closer to its goal of ruling all the land between the River and the sea for Jews alone.

Why should they bother when all they need do is point to the fact that hamas are to blame for breaching INTERNATIONAL LAW....................:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back