Unbelievable How They Are Trying To Discredit Trump

I searched on YouTube for someone carrying Trump's current rally in Wilmington NC going on right now and the first one I found was being carried by someone called 'Times Network,' and unbelievably, they were running a banner on the screen basically warning you that everything Trump said was suspect pending truth verification by THEM!

The Left will try ANYTHING in every effort to try not to lose to this guy again.

Seriously, Fox, OAN, RAV, Newsmax and others ought to start doing the exact same thing every time they carry any speech or interview by Harris!

View attachment 1015844
View attachment 1015846

"WARNING: all comments, claims and statement by Kamala Harris are suspect and dubious, subject to fact-checking by this station."

Wow.

BTW, if you want to see it live, here is a better link without disclaimer:

Or maybe the GOP can pick a candidate that doesn’t need to have such a disclaimer.

Why would anyone support Harris-Walz?
  • Inflation
  • Mass illegal immigration
  • Forever wars that don’t serve American interests
  • Punishment only for enemies of the regime
  • Transitioning children without parental consent

Fact checking disturbs you. The truth and nothing but the truth annoys you.

Lies make you feel good.
You didn’t seem to have a problem when the debate mods didn’t fact-check Kamala and let her spew lie after lie, did you?

And as far as the “truth,” libs are working overtime to hide the truth about Kamala from the voters. If the truth reaches too many people, she loses.

I searched on YouTube for someone carrying Trump's current rally in Wilmington NC going on right now and the first one I found was being carried by someone called 'Times Network,' and unbelievably, they were running a banner on the screen basically warning you that everything Trump said was suspect pending truth verification by THEM!

The Left will try ANYTHING in every effort to try not to lose to this guy again.

Seriously, Fox, OAN, RAV, Newsmax and others ought to start doing the exact same thing every time they carry any speech or interview by Harris!

View attachment 1015844
View attachment 1015846

"WARNING: all comments, claims and statement by Kamala Harris are suspect and dubious, subject to fact-checking by this station."

Wow.

BTW, if you want to see it live, here is a better link without disclaimer:

Did Mark Robinson join him at the rally?

You didn’t seem to have a problem when the debate mods didn’t fact-check Kamala and let her spew lie after lie, did you?

And as far as the “truth,” libs are working overtime to hide the truth about Kamala from the voters. If the truth reaches too many people, she loses.
She didn't spew lie after lie. Trump got to speak 5 minutes longer than Harris. Stop crying.

You don't like Harris because she is black. STFU.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back