Underage rape victims crushed by cruel anti abortion laws

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Some of these stories are too horrific to dwell on. But for the victims it is a life sentence.
Trump was proud of overturning Roe.
I doubt he would comment on this.

I cannt believe that all republicans back this cruelty. That cannot be possible.

Ledbetter said she had seen a 10-year old become pregnant after her mother’s boyfriend sexually assaulted her, with the mother’s knowledge. “Her little body was unable to carry the pregnancy, and she started to have a uterine rupture before the fetus was at a viable gestation.”

The complications of preterm labor and uterine rupture necessitated a C-section to save the child’s life; the fetus did not survive. “An abortion would have saved this 10-year-old child great suffering and trauma for the rest of her life,” Ledbetter said.

Amerixa needs a govt that protects children. Not a new branch of the Inquisition.

Some of these stories are too horrific to dwell on. But for the victims it is a life sentence.

I cannt believe that all republicans back this cruelty. That cannot be possible.

Ledbetter said she had seen a 10-year old become pregnant after her mother’s boyfriend sexually assaulted her, with the mother’s knowledge. “Her little body was unable to carry the pregnancy, and she started to have a uterine rupture before the fetus was at a viable gestation.”

The complications of preterm labor and uterine rupture necessitated a C-section to save the child’s life; the fetus did not survive. “An abortion would have saved this 10-year-old child great suffering and trauma for the rest of her life,” Ledbetter said.

Amerixa needs a govt that protects children. Not a new branch of the Inquisition.
Are you pregnant?

Fucking illegals.

The Biden administration lost about migrant 100,000 children. "Human trafficking" looks like a democrat go to business.

Have you seen the movie "The Sound of Freedom"?
Nope. The crooked supreme court is behind this.
To suggest it is an illegal thing is just deflection.
All the examples of real people in this were raped by family members.
They used to marry pregnant 10 year old girls off but that is tougher these days. Especially whee the father is her father.

Nope. The crooked supreme court is behind this.
To suggest it is an illegal thing is just deflection.
All the examples of real people in this were raped by family members.
They used to marry pregnant 10 year old girls off but that is tougher these days. Especially when the father is her father.
1. How is the USSC behind what?
2. Human trafficking is illegal
3. Most states have exceptions for rape and incest

I’ll fix the headline:

“I think Murdering an innocent human via ritualistic sacrifice makes the product of a tragic assault/situation go away”

The truth is, The poor innocent baby did nothing wrong. There’s no winners in this horrible situation (that’s often life), but we can lose less than going straight Hitler holocaust on the innocent to try to “fix” it

Getting rid of roe vs Wade didn't outlaw abortion you dumbass.

You do know the UK has restrictions on abortion?

I’ll fix the headline:

“I think Murdering an innocent human via ritualistic sacrifice makes the product of a tragic assault/situation go away”

The truth is, The poor innocent baby did nothing wrong. There’s no winners in this horrible situation (that’s often life), but we can lose less than going straight Hitler holocaust on the innocent to try to “fix” it
You run on that.

1. How is the USSC behind what?
2. Human trafficking is illegal
3. Most states have exceptions for rape and incest
Many dont. Children in Texas deserve the same protections as children in civilised countries.

You know I thought any sane adult would agree that this was wrong and that these children needed protecting.

Not in the US it would seem. They back the rapists instead.

You sure are ignorant.

An anecdotal account of a victim of sexual abuse in Texas is not a convincing argument. There may be thousands of kids who are victims of human trafficking across the Texas border but nobody wants o talk about it. All we see is spin about the technical laws regarding abortion. The dirty little secret is that it's about politics rather than children.

An anecdotal account of a victim of sexual abuse in Texas is not a convincing argument. There may be thousands of kids who are victims of human trafficking across the Texas border but nobody wants o talk about it. All we see is spin about the technical laws regarding abortion. The dirty little secret is that it's about politics rather than children.
they are separate issues----both huge with only a modicum of
over-lap. Even human trafficking is not entirely a "sex" issue

they are separate issues----both huge with only a modicum of
over-lap. Even human trafficking is not entirely a "sex" issue
The Texas sexual abuse account may well be the same issue as human trafficking. We don't know because there is never enough information to verify it. The point is that young girls are being intimidated by cross dressing boys in schools and women are being raped and killed by illegal aliens. Kids are being kidnapped by the system without parental notification and castrated and thousands of children are victims of human traffickers. States are trying to get the abortion laws right and analyzing the technical aspects is nothing but a political effort that masks what kids are going through every day.

A feature, not a bug.

Forum List

Back