Unemployment Jumps And The Stock Market Is Crashing......And Kamala Is In Hiding Refusing To Debate Trump

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Kamala is too scared to do a debate she can't stage in advance, so after calling Trump a coward, now she's the one showing cowardice.

GUM4xhPXsAA36KY.jpg

There's nothing worse than a government that refuses to be transparent and cannot be held accountable for their actions.

A horrible jobs reports shows that unemployment went up a full percent and the NASDAC is down in pre-trading 1000 points, which has never happened in our history.

This idiot is still in charge of the government:

LINKS

The MAGA cult members are just fucking giddy right now.

I have not seen this much happiness from them in a long time.

This is interesting. The silly accusation that, "The other guy is afraid to debate me," is being used BY BOTH CAMPS today. Harris wants any debate to be in a friendly forum and so does Trump. Harris is willing to debate on ABC, Trump is willing to debate on Fox News.

Honestly, when push comes to shove, Harris' "handlers" are petrified of her having to answer any questions, unscripted, from anyone who might be objective or even - brace yourself - the least bit antagonistic. She is running like an Olympic sprinter AWAY FROM all the political positions she has taken in her political life, and DOES NOT WANT to be confronted with any of them, because there is no other explanation than she is lying to try to hide her historical positions.

This is interesting. The silly accusation that, "The other guy is afraid to debate me," is being used BY BOTH CAMPS today. Harris wants any debate to be in a friendly forum and so does Trump. Harris is willing to debate on ABC, Trump is willing to debate on Fox News.

Honestly, when push comes to shove, Harris' "handlers" are petrified of her having to answer any questions, unscripted, from anyone who might be objective or even - brace yourself - the least bit antagonistic. She is running like an Olympic sprinter AWAY FROM all the political positions she has taken in her political life, and DOES NOT WANT to be confronted with any of them, because there is no other explanation than she is lying to try to hide her historical positions.
Bullshit.

No place is friendly for Trump. Even Fox.

The MAGA cult members are just fucking giddy right now.

I have not seen this much happiness from them in a long time.
Happiness is where you find it. ;)

I applaud the batshit crazy leftist dems on their perfect timing.

What, you didn't think all those FKH tie-breaking votes that drove up inflation were not gonna bear rotten fruit by and by?

I've long thought the Dow was overheated at 40,000, it needed to cool to avoid a meltdown.
So when a Dem is in the White House a correction is really good news.

If Trump was in office you folks would be screaming RECESSION!!!!!!!!!!!

So when a Dem is in the White House a correction is really good news.

If Trump was in office you folks would be screaming RECESSION!!!!!!!!!!!
I've never once complained about the market, I've seen enough volatility that I only paid attention in 2008 and 2020.

Forum List

Back