Univision Host Fired for Comparing Michelle Obama to Planet of the Apes Character on Live TV

who cares. you people are nothing but pathetic race hustlers

if you could Squash our freedoms of speech you'd do it a heart beat over the two losers

deep down you are fascist nazi

if you could Squash our freedoms of speech you'd do it a heart beat over the two losers

Freedom of speech does not mean that there are never consequences for what you say.

Wrong.

Free speech restrictions apply only to government, not a private company; no free speech has been "violated."

You're as ridiculous as you are ignorant.

Wrong.

Free speech restrictions apply only to government, not a private company; no free speech has been "violated."

and you are a nasty bitter human being. Everyone is Ignorant in the shallow world you live in... so bye bye

Last edited:
The host was definitely wrong in Comparing Michelle Obama to Planet of the Apes Character.
It has been established that Michelle Obama is more the Chewbacca Wookie type
michelle-obama-chewbacca-wookie.jpg

"Who cares?"

That isn't what you RW bastards said when Obama stated the fact that some conservatives cling to their guns and religion.

You RW bastards didn't say "who cares?" when Michelle rightly stated her feeling that she's proud of America for the first time, when they passed a major racial milestone.

Go blow your smoke up someone else's backside!

Mexicans don't like Blacks very much do they? Oh yes I can paint with that broad brush, just think if a White person had said that.

Besides, everyone knows Michelle looks more a Wookie.

Freedom of speech does not mean that there are never consequences for what you say.

So you have no opinion on this story and are here to just bitch. Got it.

Wrong.

No comment on the story, just attacking others. Got it.

Steph, the joke was terrible, just like Maher calling Palin a ****, at least that is who it think said it, also calling Letterman calling Palin's daughter a slut. It is low class humor.

Those on the left justified the comments about Palin and her daughter, I will not for one minute call what is wrong, okay.

"Who cares?"

That isn't what you RW bastards said when Obama stated the fact that some conservatives cling to their guns and religion.

You RW bastards didn't say "who cares?" when Michelle rightly stated her feeling that she's proud of America for the first time, when they passed a major racial milestone.

Obama's comment wasn't to make a joke, it was ignorance, but it was a stupid comment, but the left didn't mind it because it was Obama.

"Who cares?"

Obama's comment wasn't to make a joke, it was ignorance, but it was a stupid comment, but the left didn't mind it because it was Obama.
No Papa, it wasn't ignorance at all. It was absolute fact.

If you're a Christian you DO cling to your bible, you should actually. That's not an insult, that's a fact. As a Christian I can attest to that.

If you're a certain type of conservative, you also cling to your guns, as much, perhaps many moreso thhan their bibles, so that too is a fact.

They were upset because Obnama pegged them dead to rights, they were upset because they just have to hate Obama no matter what, so even when he states facts they will CHOOSE to take it as an insult, even though it wasn't.

That's the long and short of it dude. You know this.

If it's an insult, you'd have to explain how it's offensive. I'd like to hear this one.

"Who cares?"

No Papa, it wasn't ignorance at all. It was absolute fact.

If you're a Christian you DO cling to your bible, you should actually. That's not an insult, that's a fact. As a Christian I can attest to that.

If you're a certain type of conservative, you also cling to your guns, as much, perhaps many moreso thhan their bibles, so that too is a fact.

They were upset because Obnama pegged them dead to rights, they were upset because they just have to hate Obama no matter what, so even when he states facts they will CHOOSE to take it as an insult, even though it wasn't.

That's the long and short of it dude. You know this.

If it's an insult, you'd have to explain how it's offensive. I'd like to hear this one.

I disagree, I am a Christian but I don't "cling" to my Bible, I use it as a guide. I believe in 2nd amendment rights but I don't cling to my gun, I don't even own one. This issue is that Obama tried to stereotype a group of people into a mind set. So it is ignorance or just thoughtless, take your pick.

Forum List

Back