Unnecessary chaos…

I don't know if it's necessary or not. I'm sure there's harassment of butch girls and effeminate boys. But having a 90 pound girl who identifies as a boy in the boys bathroom strikes me as very unwise. But then again, no biological female is going to show anyone her's at a urinal, and likewise any biological male in the girls bathroom will use a stall with a closed door. So, I don't really see the parental outrage here. My kid was much more likely to get slipped a roofie at a party.

I don't know if it's necessary or not. I'm sure there's harassment of butch girls and effeminate boys. But having a 90 pound girl who identifies as a boy in the boys bathroom strikes me as very unwise. But then again, no biological female is going to show anyone her's at a urinal, and likewise any biological male in the girls bathroom will use a stall with a closed door. So, I don't really see the parental outrage here. My kid was much more likely to get slipped a roofie at a party.
And the shower and locker room area? You realize once "rights" of males to use female facilities are gained, they won't be narrowly limited to just bathrooms. People, screw your heads on tight and think about this.

Last edited:
It was not broken to begin with… But they are determined to break it. LOL

Tempers flare at school board meeting over protections for transgender students
The policy was settled a year ago, correctly.
And is being challenged by 13 states suing the fed. Do try to keep up..
Can't say as I care, and neither do the Feds.
I think Loretta Lynch, in the few remaining months she has, is going to care. Especially since much of her staff was recently disbarred from practicing law in Texas for lying to the Public and the court. Lawyers don't like to get disbarred.

good parents tend to know where their kids are going. Why are you allowing your kids attendance at these drug laden parties?
perhaps someone should contact social services to come and discuss your parenting skills.

Forum List

Back