🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unreal: Cop handcuffs on-duty firefighter for not moving truck

From what I've read, the whole thing ended amicably.
They were both doing their jobs, the cops' job took precedence, silly as it seems.

The cop was wrong, period.

The firefighters are trained to park in order to protect themselves from traffic which is why they will always park a huge truck between them and the oncoming cars. That way, when that idiot comes driving down the road, he will hit the truck, and not them. Funny thing, cops get the exact same fucking training, which is why they always park so that their car is between them and oncoming traffic during a traffic stop. Yet, for some reason, this dickwad thought that letting people speed past the wreck, whch would put the firefighters, the police, the EMTs, the victim, and the people going doing the street, in danger, all because he is a power hunger jerk.

From what I've read, the whole thing ended amicably.
They were both doing their jobs, the cops' job took precedence, silly as it seems.

but it is not his job. if you watch the video, the fire dept said it is standard for fire trucks to block lanes in order to ensure the safety of the victims and first responders.

And it is standard for cops to clear lanes when deemed necessary.

I admire both. They'll iron it out. Hell they're probably all getting drunk and having a good laugh together while we pundits here tie up our panties in a wad.

Tell me something, oh prophet of statism, which is more important, clearing traffic lanes, or keeping everyone on the scene safe?

Forum List

Back