UPDATE: 89% of Americans Believe Hillary is Untrustworthy

"Only eleven percent of voters believe that Hillary Clinton is “honest and trustworthy,” according to the new NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll."

8 - almost 9 - out of every 10 people in this country know Hillary is a lying, scheming, untrustworty politician.

NBC Poll: Only 11 Percent Think Hillary Is Honest and Trustworthy - Breitbart

Why don't we put it all out there for the reasonable folk:

which_statements_describes_clinton-_chartbuilder_4cb830ea6e1e01df3b707eb0c680b631.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

which_statements_describes_trump-_chartbuilder_a610ef01801d1238581b7542c2fe8e2c.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

It looks like the big orange clown beats her on the honesty scale by almost 50 %.
Dude you could be a star reporter at Breitbart. I don't think they'd appreciate your humor, but you definitely have the skills :laugh:

Trump supporters just deny reality, don't you?

"Only eleven percent of voters believe that Hillary Clinton is “honest and trustworthy,” according to the new NBC News/SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll."

8 - almost 9 - out of every 10 people in this country know Hillary is a lying, scheming, untrustworty politician.

Name the politicians you trust.

Rand and Ron Paul, Carson, Cruz Trump Pence Daniels Sessions......maybe few others....Johnson?

which_statements_describes_clinton-_chartbuilder_4cb830ea6e1e01df3b707eb0c680b631.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

which_statements_describes_trump-_chartbuilder_a610ef01801d1238581b7542c2fe8e2c.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png

It looks like the big orange clown beats her on the honesty scale by almost 50 %.
Dude you could be a star reporter at Breitbart. I don't think they'd appreciate your humor, but you definitely have the skills :laugh:

Nah usually I try to stick to reality. You should try it sometime.

You mean you were lying about supporting Trump?

Omg I can't believe you're bringing that up again. Go bother someone else.

You said you support Trump, I thought you were a truthful guy. You mean you're not? You were so clever too. I mean wow, you really had me going. I totally thought you were a trumpette. Do you always lie that easily?

You said you support Trump, I thought you were a truthful guy. You mean you're not? You were so clever too. I mean wow, you really had me going. I totally thought you were a trumpette. Do you always lie that easily?
For the umpteenth time, Trump is lightyears better than that lunatic you supported Rafael Cruz.

For the umpteenth time, Trump is lightyears better than that lunatic you supported Rafael Cruz.

You said you were a Trump supporter. Now it turns out you're not? OMG, my world is crushed. It's like Lance Armstrong all over again. Say it ain't so, Joe ...

You said you were a Trump supporter. Now it turns out you're not? OMG, my world is crushed. It's like Lance Armstrong all over again. Say it ain't so, Joe ...
Considering how embarrassing and shitty the rest of the GOP field was, how could anybody NOT be Trump supporter?

Considering how embarrassing and shitty the rest of the GOP field was, how could anybody NOT be Trump supporter?

If THAT'S your standard, where does Hillary come in then?

If THAT'S your standard, where does Hillary come in then?
Depending on my mood, about the same as Trump or sometimes a little better.

Forum List

Back