UPDATE: federal judge sides with transgender student in VA bathroom case

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CP) – A federal judge ruled Friday that a Virginia school district’s policy preventing transgender student Gavin Grimm from using boys’ bathroom facilities violates the U.S. Constitution, the latest ruling in a case remanded to lower courts by the U.S. Supreme Court. The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia granted Grimm’s motion for summary judgment against Gloucester County School Board. Judge Arenda Wright Allen, an appointee of President Barack Obama, contended in her court order that the
UPDATE: Federal judge sides with transgender student in Va. bathroom case

This is how they indoctrinate their idiots see how easy it is.
Rapes you will deserve it . molested , visually abused forced boys and girls in a bathroom this is begging for everything WRONG TO BE MADE RIGGHT
YOUR GAWD DAM FKN 3 YR OLDS ARE NENXT YOU LEFTIST C...TS!!!

If she enters a boys room when there's an active crowd, there's a pretty good chance she'll get pissed on.

Oh brother....

web17-gavingrimmladder-1160x864.jpg

(CP) – A federal judge ruled Friday that a Virginia school district’s policy preventing transgender student Gavin Grimm from using boys’ bathroom facilities violates the U.S. Constitution, the latest ruling in a case remanded to lower courts by the U.S. Supreme Court. The U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia granted Grimm’s motion for summary judgment against Gloucester County School Board. Judge Arenda Wright Allen, an appointee of President Barack Obama, contended in her court order that the
UPDATE: Federal judge sides with transgender student in Va. bathroom case

This is how they indoctrinate their idiots see how easy it is.
Rapes you will deserve it . molested , visually abused forced boys and girls in a bathroom this is begging for everything WRONG TO BE MADE RIGGHT
YOUR GAWD DAM FKN 3 YR OLDS ARE NENXT YOU LEFTIST C...TS!!!
How the hell does it "violate the Constitution"? These people read into it what they want. This is another reason we cant let another leftist in the White House in 2020.

Last edited:
Masochism is also a mental disorder, though.

You're trying to play doctor and you're getting it on too hard with your own disgusting fetish.
And you're playing social engineer imposing your disgusting fetish on the rest of us. I have biology on my side.
Oh, wait! Science BAD, PC GOOD!
They believe in "truth" over FACTS.
"Truth" being whatever they declare it to be, I presume. I still recall a time when truth was supported by facts.

You're trying to play doctor and you're getting it on too hard with your own disgusting fetish.
And you're playing social engineer imposing your disgusting fetish on the rest of us. I have biology on my side.

Biolology is on you side, huh?

Got a diploma-mill PhD to side with you, then.

And a needle with a syringe full of factum from your favorite local compounding pfarmacy.

Biolology is on you side, huh?

Got a diploma-mill PhD to side with you, then.

And a needle with a syringe full of factum from your favorite local compounding pfarmacy.

I'm guessing you have your own doctor's degree. Which discipline?

America really needs a Constitutional Amendment mandating that people are required to use the facilities intended for the sex they were born into.

Clear up these cases.

Of course we know is going to happen next. If a girl is allowed into the guys room, how many guys will then demand that they be allowed into the girls room?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back