🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Update on Al-Baghdadi

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
More news is still coming out.

upload_2019-10-30_14-0-47.png

I wonder if he got any afterlife bonuses for the three children he blew up while using them as a shield?

Actually, I think that was intentional, as he was thinking he was "saving" the kids from the Delta Force. He blew them up with him so they wouldn't be taken prisoner.

I wonder if he got any afterlife bonuses for the three children he blew up while using them as a shield?

Actually, I think that was intentional, as he was thinking he was "saving" the kids from the Delta Force. He blew them up with him so they wouldn't be taken prisoner.

Given Terrorists tendencies to hide behind innocents, or inside schools and churches, I doubt it. If I recall correctly, Bin Laden was hiding behind one of his wives when he was snuffed by Seal Team 6.

Forum List

Back