🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-Bot Navalny´s fate sealed

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
There are no good news for Navalny. He has been moved from his theme park where he used to tweet about the harsh conditions there to a maximum security facility of undisclosed location. We can expect no more tweets from the Russian Guaido, who also lacks a political party and popularity. Navalny is set to be never released. After his current term of two and a half years is over, he will start the next which lasts further nine years. Another refill is already in the pipe and could earn him up to fifteen more years. After claiming that it was Putin who tried to kill him, it was a very bad idea to go back to Russia. Very bad idea it was. Probably his western masters told him to.

There are no good news for Navalny. He has been moved from his theme park where he used to tweet about the harsh conditions there to a maximum security facility of undisclosed location. We can expect no more tweets from the Russian Guaido, who also lacks a political party and popularity. Navalny is set to be never released. After his current term of two and a half years is over, he will start the next which lasts further nine years. Another refill is already in the pipe and could earn him up to fifteen more years. After claiming that it was Putin who tried to kill him, it was a very bad idea to go back to Russia. Very bad idea it was. Probably his western masters told him to.

The solely 'crime' of Navalny is to make openly ways how Putin & Co collected their billions.
Probably you can explain where Putin's $300bn come from?
Or why all cronies of Putin are dollar billionaire?
Don't tell me shit like I have no proof please, anyone who dared to question openly Putin's wealth are already dead.
Too sad Russian People is too dumb to understand it's governed by a gang of criminals who are additionally highly supported by the West.
By the way the West, who will deal with traitors in the future, who do nothing to release Russian dissents from prisons.

Freedom for Navalny, Strelkov, Father Sergey!

3978486-627784419.jpg

001de63c-500.jpg

You, Mr Putin's Toilet Paper shall tell a little bit Truth about your f..... Putin's prisons
Although pictures are 70 years old, almost nothing changes until now, in many prisons the situation became much worser

2019058_900.jpg

2023801_900.jpg

s-7b2679a93813cea8ab7d3f5065ef12256dca4df8.jpg

2021920_900.jpg

s-5cf0a1d4871fe669845ff36c9e6060bad6e892f7.webp

Interesting that traitor AN only got 19 years .
I wonder if Moscow can envisage a time when the worthless AN can be used as a bargaining chip in a prisoner swap.
How funny if Moscow once again totally bambozzles the CIA .

BTW, excellent to see a strong country dealing with State traitors in such a harsh way . Does send a very persuasive message .

The solely 'crime' of Navalny is to make openly ways how Putin & Co collected their billions.
Probably you can explain where Putin's $300bn come from?
Or why all cronies of Putin are dollar billionaire?
Don't tell me shit like I have no proof please, anyone who dared to question openly Putin's wealth are already dead.
Too sad Russian People is too dumb to understand it's governed by a gang of criminals who are additionally highly supported by the West.
By the way the West, who will deal with traitors in the future, who do nothing to release Russian dissents from prisons.
You are a fucking loon and your tinfoil suit can be heard gnashing. You turned against Putin because he didn´t act irresponsibly when it was not known how dangerous Covid-19 is as demanded by your tinfoil guru. I think Russia might be hyperventilating on Navalny and I have a good idea: You replace him. He can go to Europe or the US like Guaido and Putin wallpapers your new jail cell with aluminum foil.

🙄

So you would return to the state that you claim wants to kill you?
Uhm. WTF does any of that mean?

And when exactly in your imagination did I ever say it wants to kill me?

When you applied to take the test to be formally qualified as an imbecile — and you then proceeded to fail even that test — did it hurt your feelings?

Uhm. WTF does any of that mean?

And when exactly in your imagination did I ever say it wants to kill me?

When you applied to take the test to be formally qualified as an imbecile — and you then proceeded to fail even that test — did it hurt your feelings?
Sorry, my fault. I will adapt my mode of expression to your mental capabilities:
If you were Navalny, would you have made the decision to return to Russia?

Sorry, my fault. I will adapt my mode of expression to your mental capabilities:
If you were Navalny, would you have made the decision to return to Russia?
Yes. It is your fault. Youre a retard.

Let me see if I can talk down to you at a sufficient depth so that even a simpleton like you might have a chance of grasping it.

You wanna suck Putin’s little red dick. That’s a you problem, moron.

You don’t like anyone who stands up to Putin. You’re a scumbag. No surprise

But the bigger reveal is this. The American Founders risked their lives by challenging the King. This is a sign of deep patriotism.

Opposing an evil dictatorial criminal like Putin on behalf of all of the people of Russia is just as patriotic and noble.

Now, get back to jerking off to images of your little red dick lover riding bareback on a horse.

Yes. It is your fault. Youre a retard.

Let me see if I can talk down to you at a sufficient depth so that even a simpleton like you might have a chance of grasping it.

You wanna suck Putin’s little red dick. That’s a you problem, moron.

You don’t like anyone who stands up to Putin. You’re a scumbag. No surprise

But the bigger reveal is this. The American Founders risked their lives by challenging the King. This is a sign of deep patriotism.

Opposing an evil dictatorial criminal like Putin on behalf of all of the people of Russia is just as patriotic and noble.

Now, get back to jerking off to images of your little red dick lover riding bareback on a horse.
Moron, your point is void, you can´t answer the simple question and resort to insults, instead.

Moron, your point is void, you can´t answer the simple question and resort to insults, instead.
You’re a hypocrite and a liar, but at least you too now stand exposed as the useless clot you are.

Let’s just turn it around on you, you pretentious buttrash:

Would you denigrate the signers of the American Declaration of Independence in the same way you stupidly denigrate Navalny?

You’re a hypocrite and a liar, but at least you too now stand exposed as the useless clot you are.

Let’s just turn it around on you, you pretentious buttrash:

Would you denigrate the signers of the American Declaration of Independence in the same way you stupidly denigrate Navalny?
I am in full support of the absolute majority that sought independence from the oppressive crown.

I am in full support of the absolute majority that sought independence from the oppressive crown.
Good.

So why shouldn’t Navalny have a right to share his views about the horrible evil scumbag dictator Putin? Why is urging a change of government (at least leadership) worthy of imprisonment and whatever else the fucker, Putin, is doing to Navalny?

The only question is why Navalny decided to return home. Did he really think that that crazy bunker midget would grant him some mercy and allow to live free?

Good.

So why shouldn’t Navalny have a right to share his views about the horrible evil scumbag dictator Putin? Why is urging a change of government (at least leadership) worthy of imprisonment and whatever else the fucker, Putin, is doing to Navalny?
"The Kremlin's most prominent critic, Alexei Navalny, was sentenced to 19 years in jail on Friday after being convicted of extremism in a closed-door trial that his supporters called a sham to keep him locked up and out of Russian politics.

The 47-year-old is already serving a nearly 12-year sentence for fraud, contempt of court and other charges.

On Friday, Navalny was found guilty of founding and financing an extremist organization and trivializing Nazism.

The charges relate to his role in his now-defunct political movement inside Russia, which the authorities said had been trying to foment a revolution by seeking to destabilize social and political organizations."

When I read correctly J6-rioters go to prison in the US and Reichsbürgers that planned a coup are already in prison in Germany.

why do you say … us bot?

Forum List

Back