🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US-Bot Navalny´s fate sealed

why do you say … us bot?
Because I mean it. He was a tool to demonstrate the malice of Russia.
For example when they want to hold a demonstration they want it there where already some event takes place so they can be sure it will be denied. Then they show up nevertheless und provoke until they get arrested, producing nice imagery for the anti-Russian propaganda. They can do so before it is just an infraction fined with a small amount of money in Russia. They get the bill at the police station and go home.

For example when they want to hold a demonstration they want it there where already some event takes place so they can be sure it will be denied. Then they show up nevertheless und provoke until they get arrested, producing nice imagery for the anti-Russian propaganda. They can do so before it is just an infraction fined with a small amount of money in Russia. They get the bill at the police station and go home.
twatsch ….

twatsch ….
Believe what you like. The fact that Navalny returned to Russia after the government allegedly tried to kill him is an irrevocable evidence, though. Either Russia didn´t try to kill him so he felt save when he was told to continue with his "work" or he was sent against his will to continue with his "work".

Your prophecy was completely right, Mr KGB-F...!

Forum List

Back