US concludes Russian war planes bombed aid convoy

Funny how the Russians are suddenly the major enemy of we the people now that they've dropped the red flag.

30 some years ago libturds went to the USSR as a sort of pilgrimage. Ted Kennedy attempted to undermine Reagan tough stance on them and was exalted by the bed wetters. Funny how some things change.

Comrade Trump is his buddy. I expect he can share some bedroom talk about the convoy.

Comrade Trump is his buddy. I expect he can share some bedroom talk about the convoy.
We should have Trump call Putin because they are really good friends. And we know how much Trump cares about people from the Middle East.

laughter.gif

OK, OK, I was just kidding.

The Democrats need an enemy to play hide the truth from the people. They have selected Russia. If we go to war with Russia in the near future you can blame Hillary and Obama.

We should have Trump call Putin because they are really good friends. And we know how much Trump cares about people from the Middle East.

laughter.gif

OK, OK, I was just kidding.

You guys are really reaching here. HOw is this supposedly make Trump look bad?

Syria convoy: UN chief calls attackers 'cowards' - CNN.com

I guess Comrade Trump needs to contact his butt buddy, Poooootin and ask him to quit bombing UN aid convoys. Or are you Trumpettes going to defend him, like usual?

Do you have any proof that Trump and Putin are "buddies"?

This is yet another lie that the progressives keep repeating over and over, until they actually believe their own lies.

What is the obsession with Russia? Why does the left want war with Russia?

The Democrats need an enemy to play hide the truth from the people. They have selected Russia. If we go to war with Russia in the near future you can blame Hillary and Obama.

"There are people saying" that Comrade Trump is going to allow Pooootin to annex the US. Then Comrade Trump can expand his "business empire"...or at least what he claims as an empire.

By the way, this is most likely a retaliatory attack since Obama "accidentally" dropped bombs on Syrian government troops killing at least 62 of them.

Obama isn't exactly the best chess player in world affairs.

"There are people saying" that Comrade Trump is going to allow Pooootin to annex the US. Then Comrade Trump can expand his "business empire"...or at least what he claims as an empire.
Idiot.

Have our USMB leftists suddenly become hawks who want war with Russia? How strange is that?

Funny how the Russians are suddenly the major enemy of we the people now that they've dropped the red flag.

30 some years ago libturds went to the USSR as a sort of pilgrimage. Ted Kennedy attempted to undermine Reagan tough stance on them and was exalted by the bed wetters. Funny how some things change.

LOOK OVER THERE!!

Red crescent claimed it was syrians that attacked the convoy but they have violated the ceasefire around 50 times in the last few days.
It was a violations also to prevent the convoy from entering in the first place.

Trump want to partner of equals with Putin, especially since the russian elections, not someone that walks all over the US, knowing Obama has no back bone. Russia is taking advantage of the US, Trump want cooperation from a position of respect.

Kerry is a whimp. Clinton was totally ineffective, even aiding the enemy and endangering us further. Obama might give a "nice" speech but the world for the most part dismisses him. They care only what they can take from him and weaken the US

Forum List

Back