US man, 81, sentenced to six months for creating giant hybrid sheep for hunting

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Arthur Schubarth of Montana used tissue and testicles from Marco Polo sheep to clone animal and create hybrid

This seems a bit harsh on the old gentleman. What is America coming to when you are not able to clone your own animals ? It must be covered by one of your loopy amendments.

This savage behaviour will quash free enterprise and lead to a stagnant society. Sounds like wokery tto me.

If anyone has a pic of the sheep I woould love to see it.

Arthur Schubarth of Montana used tissue and testicles from Marco Polo sheep to clone animal and create hybrid

This seems a bit harsh on the old gentleman. What is America coming to when you are not able to clone your own animals ? It must be covered by one of your loopy amendments.

This savage behaviour will quash free enterprise and lead to a stagnant society. Sounds like wokery tto me.

This is the result of the Federal government having too much power and too much freedom to interpret the law as they please. See why Conservatives oppose big government?

Are you just trying to perpetuate the Welsh sheep shagger stereotype?

Photos indeed!

On a serious note, cloning is clearly outside the bounds of the Constitution, no amendment offers protection for that. Although the government would still need a warrant to sieze the man's property. Our Constitution is to offer the greatest freedoms to the people while limiting the powers of government. Sadly foreigners and liberals seems to think the opposite.

This is old old law. It came out thanks to hunters decimating animal populations and dragging into the USA beasts from other lands. And in those lands, exports were not legal.
They drug this 81 year old man to prison over not humans, but animals.

Forum List

Back