🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

US Marines defile dead Afghans on camera

C'mon. Let the meatheads have a little fun.
BTW. Good chance they'll be "protecting and serving" once they're back stateside. Have fun !

They wont be protecting anybody when they come home. Theyre going to be in major trouble over this.

If this turns out to be factual, their days of protecting and serving are likely over. And I wouldn't bet on an "honorable" discharge.

There's always gonna be someone who gets pissed off at anything they think isn't politically correct.

Last edited:
C'mon. Let the meatheads have a little fun.
BTW. Good chance they'll be "protecting and serving" once they're back stateside. Have fun !

They wont be protecting anybody when they come home. Theyre going to be in major trouble over this.

If this turns out to be factual, their days of protecting and serving are likely over. And I wouldn't bet on an "honorable" discharge.
Their days of "protecting and serving" never began.
The meatheads and their upper management are traitors ignoring the US constitution and committing international crimes against sovereign nations.
To think otherwise is ignoring reality.

Could care less.

I don't know if you live in a state where an actual terrorist attack has happened.

Most of these people understand blood for blood. Some guy kills you..you kill them.

But they get very angry about this sort of thing.

And that leads to some fucked up shit.

ya like mental illness,rapes,spousal abuse, suicides

I hate the fucking taliban. I wish we would of just nuked the bastards 10 years ago in got the fuck out. Who cares if someone wants to piss on a dead one.

The Geneva Conventions...

How is pissing on someone against the Geneva convention?:eek:

Under the Geneva Conventions, the international treaty that lays out the rules of war, bodies of enemy soldiers must be "honourably interred, if possible according to the rites of the religion to which they belonged."

Pentagon investigates video claiming to show 'Marines urinating on Taliban' - Telegraph

I hate the fucking taliban. I wish we would of just nuked the bastards 10 years ago in got the fuck out. Who cares if someone wants to piss on a dead one.

It shouldn't apply to terrorists....they don't go by it, why should we have to? If it were the terrorists pissing on american soldiers, what would people say then? If those terrorists had captured our soldiers they would have done alot more than peeing on them. This isn't a "normal" war where all involved follow the Geneva Convention. We don't even know WHO the enemy is most of the time!

just one more little thing that makes us look bad to the rest of the world. i have $5 that most of us don't care.

The motto for the 2nd Marine Regiment is 'Follow Me.' Three of these Devil Dogs followed the wrong one who started this micturate party.

Not good for the home team.

a video that recently surfaced online showing what appears to be several Marines in uniform urinating on corpses.

Video Appears To Show Marines Urinating On Bodies, Sparking Military Investigation | Fox News

But watch Anti-Americans (including IDIOTS on this board) will take these 4 idiots that are 2/1,000th of one percent of US troops in ME as the norm.. as WHAT all US troops do rather then the exception of a .002% of the 200,000!

WHY? Because the MSM has to make the exceptional, the abnormal NEWS!

And you anti-Americans? YOU will CHEER THIS!
YOU will encourage this NEWS and again.. who WINS? The Terrorists!

Rather then making it sound like a daily every day routine.. the MSM could have made this as an exception! STATE that NOT ALL US TROOPS do this but 2/1000 of 1%.. a
rare event..stupid but nevertheless NOT the RULE!

It shouldn't apply to terrorists....they don't go by it, why should we have to? If it were the terrorists pissing on american soldiers, what would people say then? If those terrorists had captured our soldiers they would have done alot more than peeing on them. This isn't a "normal" war where all involved follow the Geneva Convention. We don't even know WHO the enemy is most of the time!

Not a normal war is right.

You have prisoners beheaded on Al Jazera.

Anyone who thinks a prisoner of the Taliban or Al Queda was treated "according to the Geneva Convention" is living in la la land.

Not a normal war but not a good call on the part of the marines who participated. I have no problem with it but there are many who will.

As far as I'm concerned they can piss on all of em dead or alive.

there's another thread about this....and someone brought up the Geneva convention and how wrong this was. Yes, it's wrong. But our enemy could care less about the Geneva Convention, they don't follow it and they never will. Why should we? This war on terrorism is completely different than WWII. You knew who you're enemy was. When our soldiers are captured, i'm sure the enemy would do alot worse than peeing on them...how about a beheading people?? Where's this ok in the Geneva convention?? But darn, our american soldiers are just horrible people!

Forum List

Back