US News and World Reports ranks worst Presidents

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Here is a compilation from US News and World Reports regarding the worst Presidents of all time.
  1. James Buchanan: Yea, we had to start with the dude that basically primed the nation for self-destruction and a Civil War. Besides, we did not want to look too obvious by putting Trump #1. I know, I know, he was a democrat. At least we got the token democrat out of the way we are allowed to dump on.
  2. Donald Trump. Yes, YES. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real reason for this thread to begin with. Mwhahahahaha!!!! Did we mention we impeached him twice, and convicted him of a felony, and even shot him? Besides, January 6th. We did it, we did it, we did it!!! Die, die, die, die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Franklin Pierce. We thought he did a better job on the hit TV show MASH than being President. I know, I know, you have no idea who he is, and frankly neither do we, but it makes us look scholarly and such to list his name.
  4. Millard Fillmore. A true conservative. Need we say more?
  5. Herbert Hoover. Yes friends, another MAGA conservative, Taliban, racist, Nazi whose legacy we will crush into fine powder, although preferably we will one day erase all memory of him in our textbooks, we have not decided on which method is best yet.
  6. George Bush. Not even conservatives like him anymore, but we could not put him at the top of the most hated list in respect to him for becoming a never Trumper like we asked him to do.
  7. Richard Nixon. We simply could not leave him off our list since his own party would have forcibly removed him from office had he not resigned. Imagine, back then when you broke laws as President, people actually tried to hold you accountable for them by actually removing you from office, even your own party. Chilling. We sure are glad those days are gone.

1 Biden
2 Obama
3 Clinton
4 LBJ
5 FDR
Woodrow Wilson comes in at a cool #1, the worst President in US history.

Let me splain.

When you visit Washington DC, what do you see? You see monuments to all the war time Presidents because the war time presidents tend to get all the glory and attention.................................EXCEPT!!!!!!!!!!.........................................................

Woodrow Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so bad, even democrats dare not erect a monument to praise him, even though he was a war time President, the only one without a monument thingy.

Here is a man that went to war with Germany on the premise Germany sank a boat full of Americans who were civilians. Well guess what, recently divers went down to examine the boat and found it was full of war time material to help fight Germany, so it really was a military target. Wilson and company just put civilians on the boat to try and motivate the country to go to war for him and then lie about it not being a genuine military target.
No other President had a greater disdain for the Constitution. All of his actions were to make the federal government powerful and centralized, from which the country has never recovered.
Under Wilson, we saw the US Federal Income tax ratified, the real fuel for the Federal Leviathan to be birthed into existence. Then he also used the war to hyper accelerate the US becoming a top-heavy collectivist nation.
And the mere fact that the Federal reserve was created under him would be enough to put in on the list as the worst President in US history.
But we can't stop there because there is more. Wilson was the most racist of Presidents. Wilson resegregated the Federal government and a vocal supporter of the KKK.

He was a racist by current standards, and he was a racist by the standards of the 1910s, a period widely acknowledged by historians as the “nadir” of post–Civil War race relations in the United States. He was so bad, that Left wing students at Princeton stormed the offices of president Christopher Eisgruber to demand that Woodrow Wilson’s name be removed from all programs and buildings at the university.

But I can't stop there. I want to, but I can't.

After WW1, Wilson engineered the Treaty of Versailles, the end of the war with Germany. In it, he laid the foundations for the next World War and birth of Hitler to an angry and oppressed people.

Forum List

Back