USA/Israel Celebrate True Friendship

Well... everybody except the Leftists (are celebrating) and Muzzie-lovers, anyway... which includes no small percentage of Euro-Trash.

Nations don't have friends they have interest...but I get what you are saying...The state of Israel is are only real ally at this time and place in history...even more so than the UK...

Great day for Israel! :thup:

President Trump is the best!

Well... everybody except the Leftists (are celebrating) and Muzzie-lovers, anyway... which includes no small percentage of Euro-Trash.

Europeans have a right wing, based on traditional values like anti-Abortion, pro-Culture, Nationalism, anti-Immigrant, anti-Zionist, and anti-Muslim.

Americans have two Liberal parties who loot, and shoot for Israel, itching on a Nuclear Holocaust.

I've seen the writing on the wall, and it's time you Zionists stop your lies for Israel's sake.

Can someone tell me what Jews think of Jesus and Mary? Or better of the Christian's?
Also what do the evangelicals think will happen to the jews when the messiah comes back ?
As far as muslims we have 5o believe in the virgin Mary's story, respect jesus and also respect the people of the book (Christian's and Jews).

Forum List

Back