USN Decides to 'MAN'-Up, Abandons 'PC' Plan To Change Job Titles That Include 'Man'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Navy abandons plan to rename jobs with “man” in the title

"The Navy is scrapping its decision to eliminate dozens of enlisted sailors’ job titles, including many that end in “man,” after hitting an onslaught of opposition from the force.

The decision to drop long-held traditional titles and instead refer to sailors by their rank was announced in September and signaled a sharp cultural shift for the Navy. Three months later, after hearing persistent complaints and questions from sailors around the world, Navy leaders are going back to the drawing board."

Navy abandons plan to rename jobs with “man” in the title - Hot Air

:clap:

We need to hold on to traditions and not let women in...or at least if we do let them in, call them men.

We need to hold on to traditions and not let women in...or at least if we do let them in, call them men.

We do.. that's why they're called women.

Yes, women. A different word from men, denoting exact opposite sex.

Rome is on fire. Quit bothering us about sweeping the sidewalks.

Clueless liberals.
When did it get torched? After the Pop gave Assad a dirty letter?

We just need to say 'NO' to nation-destroying liberal 'Political Correctness'.

As an old women's warrior, I should be disappointed, but I'm not. Some things are just too much, and there is no sensible replacement for fisherman, even though there are some tough women out there hauling lobster traps.

The Navy should tell them all to kiss its ass.

Why should they follow this PC bullshit. Leave the Navy alone.

We do.. that's why they're called women.

Yes, women. A different word from men, denoting exact opposite sex.

Rome is on fire. Quit bothering us about sweeping the sidewalks.

Clueless liberals.

I see, so you are saying we shouldn't be sidewalk sweeping anymore? What about brushing your teeth? Still doing that I hope.

Forum List

Back