VA Gov Youngkin Submits Bill Accelerating Re-Election Date for All Nine Members of Loudoun County School Board, Forcing Them to Face Voters This Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If passed they’ll be forced to face the peasant mob this year they stirred up.

Cleaning house.
Senate is up for vote this year, so vote no, Democrats. I double dog dare you.

Cleaning house.

The Virginia Senate elections are on 11/7/2023.....But I catch your drift. ;)

That said it was a shit article to say that the Virginia Senate vote was this year.

If anyone did anything illegal, investigate it and bring charges but I see no way this could be legal. They won an election for a certain term and no one can change that just because they do not like who won.

We had a similar issue here and the person tossed won his lawsuit.

Removed Wood County GOP Chair wins lawsuit
that’s not similar at all. He got fired

This would be a law changing the term, passed by the general assembly…perfectly legal made into law

that’s not similar at all. He got fired

This would be a law changing the term, passed by the general assembly…perfectly legal made into law

They won a certain term. They will be able to serve that term. The state can change election dates but not retroactively.

They won a certain term. They will be able to serve that term. The state can change election dates but not retroactively.
sure they can. They can make laws retroactive, they do it all the time.

Provide something saying they can’t

Moreover if they change a further election date, they wouldn’t be changing it retroactively nor taking away the fact they won…they are simply changing FURURe election days

If anyone did anything illegal, investigate it and bring charges but I see no way this could be legal. They won an election for a certain term and no one can change that just because they do not like who won.

We had a similar issue here and the person tossed won his lawsuit.

Removed Wood County GOP Chair wins lawsuit
Grand Jury is already investigating them for several felonies.
Enjoy.

The will of their constituents must be considered also. Progs if they are anything they are arrogant. Its full speed ahead even if destruction occurs.

The will of their constituents must be considered also. Progs if they are anything they are arrogant. Its full speed ahead even if destruction occurs.

The will of the constituents are considered at every election.

Cleaning house.

Why would they get the job for longer than a year? Your kid is in high school for three. Why would a parent have to put up with this shit for two of those years?

the biggest problem the left has with this is they have now involved parents and they don’t like it. School boards used to be an after thought when voting. They no longer are. That is why they are so terrified right now. The voters aren’t going to support your faggot indoctrination.

I served 5 publicly elected terms for a span of 20 years. First term I was appointed by the San Diego County Board of Supervisors to fill a vacancy. The rest were re-elected. Never spent a dime running. Didn’t run in 2018 when it was obvious I was going to leave KKKalifornia. The Board of Supervisors controlled what my seat could and could not do and when my seat was up for election. And they could change any of that at any time.

Same with this school board, I’m sure the State controls their seats.

Cleaning house.

It's SO great that Republicans in Virginia finally got rid of the despicable klansman DemoKKKrats kept reelecting.

Forum List

Back